Can I Take Ego On Airplane?

I am going to be traveling by airplane and need to know if I'm allowed to take my Ego and a couple small bottles of eliquid on the plane with me. Help please!

I have flown a few times with no problems. Put the eliquid in with your other liquids (in the quart ziploc bag). Just put the ecigs in your purse or other carry-on bag. No problem. :)

Edited by Brian

If you are asking if you can use it ,the answer is most likely no.A lot of travelers master stealth vaping and do it a lot .Make sure what you take is well marked as to manufcturer and that it could not be mistaken for something dangerouse.

I take my eGo everywhere I go. If you ask if it is OK to use it somewhere the answer could be no but it is easy to sneak a toot. It is also nice to be conciderate and not vape in inapropriate places..... but I haven't found one yet!!

TSAs website states you must carry on your lithium batteries. I just flew to Florida and then back home with 2 eGos, 2 Rivas a Tekk mod, and a Don. I had all my juice in my ziplock bag. I put all my spare batteries in small baggies. The screeners always looked at my bag for a few seconds, then sent them on. I can niether confirm nor denie vaping on the plane.

Nothing to it, I do it frequently. I carry my liquid in my pocket and don't have any issues. Putting it in a baggie would be to the letter of the rules but I have yet to have a problem. I have flown with an e-cig at LEAST 30 times in the past year and havent had an issue yet. I did have to give a demo of my ProVari last week in Detroit as it really does look like a detonator but they still let me through. I have found that if I get asked about an ego, it would be in a small town, like Medford, OR or Greenville, SC but major city airports are very much used to it.

I am careful when on the plane but the real area is security and it won't be a problem for you. Be friendly, explain what it is if asked (doubtful) and act like you have done it before. It really isnt a big dead at all. =)

Thanks to everyone for your answers on this matter! I am very relieved to find out that it will be ok to take my stuff with me - YES!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone for your answers on this matter! I am very relieved to find out that it will be ok to take my stuff with me - YES!!!!

Nothing will happen, I do it all the time and actually people start asking about them instead of getting mad or something. I am pretty sure you will find more than one person interested on ecigs during the flight. Let us know how it went... would be great to document the occasion with a picture hehe ;) Good luck on your trip.