One Year!

Won't be long now!!! Not even vaping much now! All I have is my trusty Jolly TEKK mod and my Mark Mod. RY4 and Flue Cured Tobacco juice...a few cartos....that's it. It has been a great journey and I hope I have helped some people just as well as all you guys and gals helped me!

Mark, Jolly, Chris, Nox, Ben, nana, kitsune, Mary Ann, Big Jim, Home Daddy, ouster, stormchas3r, jag ......and anyone I forgot.......

Thank You all from the bottom of my heart.

Each one of you helped me become "SMOKE FREE" !!!!! thumbsup.gifunworthy.gif

Congratulations Hodge!!! :thumbsup: Do a loop on your next flight to celebrate! LOL

LOL!!! Well loops are a normal thing to do when flying. But I might just tape my Mark Mod to my night flying wing and let that bright blue LED shine to celebrate!!!! (Atty not attached of course!!)

For all you guys and gals.....

Thanks for all the congrats! Even tho I don't know some of you it still feels great to know VT is still the big crazy Family I joined about a year ago!!! I don't hang out here nowhere near as much as I used to but will still pop in from time to time to say hi and see what's new in the vaping world!!! VAPE ON PEOPLE!!!! thumbsup.gif

• 1 month later...