About To Give In

I know i want a vv mod but there are so many! Highest on my list are jolly's war box and provari. I really have no clue which one. I also want a thag built mod just because you can put your own graphics on it. I was making myself wait until i hit 6 months but these batteries aren't going to make it that long and i would rather spend my money on something that is going to last. I am not closing my eyes to other options but i just don't know which one? Any and all input is appreciated.

I am biased but I would highly recommend the Provari. I am loving mine. Vaprlife is also coming out with the Diamante' this month, which has the same features as a Provari and looks pretty cool. http://www.vaprlife.com/

I'd also recommend the ProVari! Great device, lasts all day!

I take my kids to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, and other amusement parks. My family leaves the house at around 8am, arrives at the parks around 9am, and we're there often until midnight, plus an hour drive home.

Last time I went to Disneyland, I took my ProVari with a charged battery (the smaller IMR 18490), and brought along a spare 18650, figuring before the end of the day I'd need it. Well, to my surprise, even with the smaller battery, the ProVari made it throughout the day!

Put a MAP tank on it, and you're good to go for the entire day! No dripping necessary, no replacement batteries, and fantastic vapping!

With it's veriable voltage, any resistance atty works great!

You won't be sorry if you pick one up.

Good luck.

Edited by Shel

hmm. i was also looking at the LS vari-cool but 2 hour battery life is not going to cut it. the only thing holding me back on the provari is the price. i'm so stinkin cheap.

Yikes $255! Maybe i should just quit vaping all together.

The original color is still $160. Add two batteries and a charger you're just under $200.

Maybe check out the Joker AV (with the new pulse technology). Kit comes with batteries and charger.

http://www.vaprlife.com/5-volt-cigs/joker-av-adjustable-voltage/

Or the Buzz:

http://www.notcigs.com/categories/Buzz/

Saber Touch: http://vapormoon.com/Saber_Touch_VariVolt.html

There is one for sale in the member classifieds just a couple of weeks old, batteries and charger all for 200 shipped.

Just saying!

And that's with the extender cup and the 18650 batts. :)

I will also say that Provari is excellent. However, you do need to understand that it is really heavy, compared to others. If you don't care about that, disregard, it does matter to me so I use Vaperlifes Joker when I am out and about or working. The joker is very light and I have 2 of those as well. I am not familiar with Jolly's mod but I think that as long as you can get decent life and you are comfortable holding it, you really can't go too wrong. The performance, by design is similar if not identical. The feature and physical attributes are the only real difference, IMHO.

i got in touch with shan. i think i may try out the vv splash mini for now and see how i like it. she is apparently moving this week so i will have to wait until she gets settled. My ego batteries are dropping off in power pretty quickly and i really would like something i don't have to charge every 4 hours.

So many mods out there its overwhelming.

haven't been able to bring my self to spend the money on one of the fancy ones yet--always so many other things to buy.

I have been really happy with my VP VV Turbo from Vaprlife My link. I do like the Variable Voltage models. Although mine spends most of its time at 5v.

hmm. i was also looking at the LS vari-cool but 2 hour battery life is not going to cut it. the only thing holding me back on the provari is the price. i'm so stinkin cheap.

Erika, I kept going back and forth over the LS-VC for days. The thing I keep coming back to was the short battery life. It had everything else I wanted, small and VV, but the battery life killed it for me.

Good luck, I know that it is an expensive step in vaping and adding the VV to the mod wish list just makes it even harder!question.gif

i got in touch with shan. i think i may try out the vv splash mini for now and see how i like it. she is apparently moving this week so i will have to wait until she gets settled. My ego batteries are dropping off in power pretty quickly and i really would like something i don't have to charge every 4 hours.

Erika, I just got off the stick and ordered the BombShell http://shop.hotvapes.com/BombShell-Standalone-BmbShl.htm in Fuchsia. They don't have any in stock, but Tim from Hot Vapes has a few slightly imperfect ones (slight water mark on the top around the connector port) that he is selling for $50. I can live with that! I really want a VV but I am going to wait until the makers figure out a way to make them smaller and the price goes down some.

Shan's mod is only $60 and it is vv. I'll be sure to do a review after i get it. I'm 99% sure that is the one i'm going with.

You Go Girl! Looking forward to your review!thumbsup.gif