Johnson Creek

Jeffb

It'd be nice to see more companies doing this type of disclosure. I have a feeling that it's not very common to have a juice lab of this caliber though. Makes me wish I liked the juice!

Edited by TroopX

I have to admit with the JC smokejuice, that the "bottom" half of the bottle tastes much better than the "top" half. Its stands to mean to me that these get better with age. Or a good shake up is needed. Yeah, I wish it was more "intense".

Its is just my experience and nothing scientific. Could be a canadate to mix with other flavors perhaps?

I do know that they do use distilled water in their process to thin down the mix for vapability (sp?)and citric acid for a preservative and probably needs to "gas" off a bit to get rid of that distinct after taste.

With that said, Wow! I hope they remain as a example on how it can be done. How can you now say, "we just dont know whats in the eliquid" after that demonstration?

Regards,

Kaz

Kudos to Johnson Creek for doing the right thing. I wonder how many USA juice suppliers are willing to show where their juice is bottled. My guess is quite a few of them would provide a tour of their kitchen table or garage. :lol:

Well, when I start DIY, I'm going to keep the FDA out of it... totally.

My wife freaks out when I put gloves and a hair net on. :detective:

Edited by GPurv

• 1 year later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines