Provari Owners...

AARONH

What batts is everyone using?

Is it best to get the extension cap?

Oh darn it....I'm not getting one I swear :innocent:

Oh and do all 510 attys and carts fit? Even the tank?

I'm using the 18650s and change the battery once a day. :) If you want to use a tank atty (or any eGo cone shaped atty) you'll need an adapter:

http://www.avidvaper.com/products/510-modders-connector.html

I use both the standard 510 (2.2) and cartomizers (3.2) but prefer the standard 510. LR isnt necessary and quite frankly is a waste with this unit, IMHO.

The Chrome finish is matte so there is not any fingerprint issues.

If you dont mind the size/weight issues, the 18650 is the way to go, very long life, 12 -16 hours for me and I am a heavy vapor. the unit however is quite heavy. This may not be an issue for you once you get used to it but it is the heaviest e-cig device I have carried around.

I did a comparison between the Provari and Joker here, it may be a nice reference point for you:

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/10765-your-opinion-on-what-pv-should-i-get/page__p__97036#entry97036

What batts is everyone using?

Is it best to get the extension cap?

Oh darn it....I'm not getting one I swear :innocent:

Oh and do all 510 attys and carts fit? Even the tank?

I got the 18650 batt with the extention cap..from what I understand, you can get about another 4-5 hours of use with the ext. cap and batt....it comes standard with a 18490/18500 setup....and from what I understand about atty's...Brian and Jeff have said that the standard 510 works great. I don't know why a 510 cart or tank wouldn't work just as well...Mine should be here in about another week and a half or so....I will def. be doing some testing :thumbsup:

Not that I'm interested at all :whistle: but, how does the weight of the Provari compare to the weight of the Silver Bullet?

The Provari is noticeably heavier than the SB. I was surprised by that at first, but got use to it real quick. :)

Provape has just posted thier optional colors........see here!

The chrome is pretty, but like I said before, I think it would be a fingerprint magnet..I like the original finish.

Wow - I really like the black one... and the chrome one. :wallbash:

And an extra 2 week wait, hence the reason I'm sticking with my original order. :whistle:

Agreed, This will be my 3rd week waiting, no way I'm changing my order this late and waiting any longer. The black one is pretty sweet though :)

Yet another reason I am sticking with the original order, I didn't want to add anther 2-3 weeks for it to come in. Its already been 2 weeks since I ordered. Besides, nobodys going to be able to see it anyways, as it will be constantly clutched in my hand.:rolleyes:

I am looking in to this item and have one in the shopping cart. 225.00..oh my gawd that is a lot of money..still thinking about it..is there coupon codes?

No there are no coupon codes unfortunately :(

dang...OK I have 4 Trust-fire TR14500 900mah 3.7v battery's here. will they work in this Provari? trying to save some money here. If it gives me NO problems, like working when it wants to, then I may get one. my wet box only works when it wants too.

My IMR 18650 is 1600 mah and lasts me a good day. The 18650 is approx. 16mm ( 5/8") longer than the 18490. i would recommend getting the 18650 with the extension cap.

ok this is what I ordered:

[ProVari Color:Texture Black]

[Charger?:yes, Add MultiCharger]

[18650 Extension?:yes,

Add the 18650 Extension Cap Matching Color to tube]

[18650 Batteries?:Add One 18650 AW IMR Battery]

clear1x1.gif ProVari Variable Voltage with Digital Display - Special Edition - Lead time 4 weeks

TWO HOURS!!! Seriously??? Mine take closer to ten hours to charge. How long can you vape on them? Can I use the IMR 18650s anything else that uses an 18650? Like the BSB, etc.? What is the difference between the two?

I beg to differ on the two. I think you need three. If one dies, you're down to only one and can't vape while it's charging. That is not a good thing. Get three. Or more. Backups!!

Two hours!!! Seriously???