Provari Owners...

AARONH

@nana - it may charge faster because you're only drawing down to about 3.3V before the Provai shuts down. Something like the BSB would draw it down more because the unit doesn't have a shut-off. So, it may take longer to charge if you draw it down more. IDK - just speculating. The IMRs are also considerable more expensive.

And I said 2 "at minimum". I have three, but only use two in rotation. I keep one in my stash for a spare (BACKUP). :)

Ok I've been wanting to upgrade from my ego for quite some time and finally made the next step... Just bought a Provari :thumbsup:

I made 100 days recently and thought it was time to treat myself to something nice.. I got the chrome one. Thank you to all the great comments in here, i didn't have to ask one question. Not sure i can handle waiting 4 weeks but oh well, guess I'll have to

To get the optional colors costs an extra $20.

Wait so i just payed $20 extra to pick the original color??? I'm confused

Wait never mind i see now.. One of them has a chrome finish and the other a satan silver finish.. I may have to see if they can change my order.. That silver may drive me crazy with fingerprints. Plus i guess it takes longer too. Hopefully they can change my order and add a battery

Edited by KaYoTiiC

I was perfectly happy with my eGo until I wandered upon this thread. Now I'm starting to get the itch for one of these. Is it really worth the money?

BOY I KNOW THE FEELING WOW.. I HAVE ONLY HAD MY EGO A FEW MONTHS NOW.AND LIKE IT JUST FINE .HOWEVER......I WOULD LIKE SOMETHING WITH A LITTLE MORE GET UP AND GO.AND AFTER READING EVERYTHING ABOUT THE PROVARI IT REALLY DOSE SOUND PRETTY GREAT ..

I was perfectly happy with my eGo until I wandered upon this thread. Now I'm starting to get the itch for one of these. Is it really worth the money?

sigh, i know the feeling... i really want/wanted my eGo to be my old faithful... i dont want to spend the rest of my life trying to find the perfect vaping bliss, im still stuck in the learning curve here, trying to learn not to over fill, using drip tips for the first time etc... i just want something simple that works, i dont want to have to dial voltage etc, heck i dont even know anyhting about voltage... im such a noob

Yes. Yes it is. :)

Just remember though, once you start increasing voltage, it's VERY hard to go backwards. I have managed to get down to 4.9V, but don't think anything less will be satisfying.

I have a question. I see that their lead times are 4 weeks. Do they charge your card when you place the order or when they ship your order? I'm not paying for something 4 weeks before they even have it ready for me.

I have a question. I see that their lead times are 4 weeks. Do they charge your card when you place the order or when they ship your order? I'm not paying for something 4 weeks before they even have it ready for me.

They charge you when it's ready to ship... You fill out all of your credit card info and they send you the invoice.

Edited by KaYoTiiC

Ok, Thank you. That's fair.

Agreed... and there's a ton of info in this thread that can help you with what you need to order. :thumbsup:

btw I just saw you made 15 days and already making the big step to a ProVari??? Nice!

Edited by KaYoTiiC

...btw I just saw you made 15 days and already making the big step to a ProVari??? Nice!

Thanks!! Easiest 15 days without analogs ever! I don't see myself ever smoking again as long as I'm able to vape. It really does make it so easy. When I bought my kit, I bought one for a friend also. He vaped 2 days and went back to analogs. I bought his kit back for $30. I just dont get it. E-cigs are greatest thing since sliced bread! As for the Provari, I am one of those that have to have the newest and greatest as long as I can justify the cost. I am still really happy with my eGo and I think I would feel more comfortable using that then some larger device while in public but I spend alot of time either in my work truck or at home where look doesn't matter.

• 4 weeks later...