Provari Owners...

AARONH

My ProVari is still a couple of weeks out from being in my vape thirsty hands. To those of you who own one of these, what have you found to be the best atty in regards to ohms to use with it. Also, what is everyone's "sweet spot" on the voltage? Thanks in advance!...Aaron.

Does the provari meet all of your vaping needs? How does it compare to other popular mods.

So far the Provari has been awesome for me. The ability to adhust voltage easily and the consistency from the first puff to the last is incredible. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

I'm not reading this thread. I'm not reading this thread. I'm not reading this thread. :no

I don't need any more PVs. I don't need any more PVs. I don't need any more PVs. :dribble:

It's too late for me Nana, They already got to me but there is still time for you-----RUN AWAY........................................Or just click that little shopping cart basket that I know you have opened and join me in the wait. :wallbash:

I don't need a black one. I don't need a black one. I don't need a black one.

But I already have batteries, etc, so it would only be $160 for the unit.

I don't need a black one. I don't need a black one. I don't need a black one.

:wallbash::censored::wallbash::censored:

Oh no!! Oh no!! Oh no!!

I did not see anyone say anything about a black!! I didn't!! I know I didn't!!

A black one? Really? Black?

No. No. No.

Black?

No.

Um, Mark...you didn't just tell me to order one. Did you? No, I don't think you did.

Black? Really?

Crap!!!!

You just had to go and post a link, didn't you, Jeff? :thumbsdown: My hand slipped and my mouse went over that silly link at the exact same moment my finger slipped on the button and clicked on the link. Thanks a lot, Jeff. :no It's a shame, too, because my eyes didn't close quick enough and I saw a black Provari. Luckily, when my hand slipped again and the Provape site popped up on my screen and I accidently scanned through the Provari page, there was no black Provari for sale there. Whew!!!

You just had to go and post a link, didn't you, Jeff? :thumbsdown: My hand slipped and my mouse went over that silly link at the exact same moment my finger slipped on the button and clicked on the link. Thanks a lot, Jeff. :no It's a shame, too, because my eyes didn't close quick enough and I saw a black Provari. Luckily, when my hand slipped again and the Provape site popped up on my screen and I accidently scanned through the Provari page, there was no black Provari for sale there. Whew!!!

You gotta be careful with that finger or it will get you in trouble :D

Just got an email from Provape....they say now I have a choice of upgrading to either Black......or CHROME!!!...Don't know what to do.....I do like chrome, but I am just worried about it being a fingerpriint magnet!.

I don't know how their chrome finish will be, but I did have a stainless or chrome version of 801 battery one time and it drove me nuts. It was slippery and had finger prints on it all the time.

I don't know how their chrome finish will be, but I did have a stainless or chrome version of 801 battery one time and it drove me nuts. It was slippery and had finger prints on it all the time.

Hmm..I think you just helped me make my decision to stick with the original :whistle:

What batts is everyone using?

Is it best to get the extension cap?

Oh darn it....I'm not getting one I swear :innocent:

Oh and do all 510 attys and carts fit? Even the tank?

Edited by Beans