About To Pull The Trigger On A New Pv

AARONH

Well...I hope I got everything I need...I ordered

1 Provari

1 18650 extention cap

1 charger

2 high drain 18650 batterys

Looks like lead time is 3 weeks....and it was $220.00 for all that. Not bad since I have saved almost $700.00 in analogs! Now all I have to do is forget I ordered it, and when It shows up, it will be like a surprise!:rolleyes:

1 Provari

1 18650 extention cap

1 charger

Looks like lead time is 3 weeks....and it was $220.00 for all that. Not bad since I have saved almost $700.00 in analogs! Now all I have to do is forget I ordered it, and when It shows up, it will be like a surprise!:rolleyes:

You won't be disappointed!! All my other mods just sit around and collect dust now.

1 Provari

1 18650 extention cap

1 charger

If you can master that, please let me know how it's done. When I order something I'm on the tracking website checking on it every 15 minutes like a psycho. As if me checking on it is gonna speed up delivery. :)

Same story here as Brian, 20 ml a week, get 12-16 hours from a battery. A very good device and you will love the ability to 1) adjust voltage and 2) have consistent performance throughout the long battery life. I will warn you, however, it is a VERY heavy device @ 18650. I also have the 18500s as well and I find they also last a good amount of time (8-12 hours) and is smaller and lighter than the 18650. I am getting used to the 18650 but normally use those on weekends and during the week, when I am traveling or working, i prefer the smaller, lighter build. If the weight and size get to you, just know you have another option. The end cap for the 18500 will come with the unit so all you would need to get is a pair of batteries if you want that flexibility.

You will not be disappointed.

Yeah, thats what I saw on the website, that it would come with the original end cap....which is cool, cuz we have a BatteriesPlus right down the street, and I am sure they carry those 18490/18500 batts. I plan on using this with my new VapeMate, which should be here tomorrow....I don't care if I get strange looks from peeps, cuz I am sure it is going to look like something from outer space, but as long as it works for me...who cares!

I have heard nothing but great things about the provari, everyone seems to love them. I was looking into getting one but I can't get over the way it looks. To me it looks like a 10 y/o girl went to town on the device with a bedazzler LOL.

I have heard nothing but great things about the provari, everyone seems to love them. I was looking into getting one but I can't get over the way it looks. To me it looks like a 10 y/o girl went to town on the device with a bedazzler LOL.

Ha!...thats funny....I thought about this as well..However, my son is an exellent Airbrush painter, and I thought maybe he could do a cool design for me and then clear coat it ...IF we do this , I will def post pics ...this should be interesting.

I'd love to own a provari, if I ever get the money, its really the only other device I'd like to own. Unfortunatly for me with a lil one on the way due in 6 weeks, its unlikely ill be able to get one. :( enjoy, everyone seems to love um.

Untill I hit that lotto or find a 220 dollar bill on the ground ill just have to drool on my keyboard at yours.

I'd love to own a provari, if I ever get the money, its really the only other device I'd like to own. Unfortunatly for me with a lil one on the way due in 6 weeks, its unlikely ill be able to get one. :( enjoy, everyone seems to love um.

Untill I hit that lotto or find a 220 dollar bill on the ground ill just have to drool on my keyboard at yours.

Dude, I hear ya! I would LOVE to have a Provari, but they are just too expensive for me. I was gonna get a Buzz or Chuck, then figured I probably wouldn't get any more vapor with those than with my eGo. If there were some way to try it and judge, I might be swayed, but until then the eGo will be my buddy.

If you can master that, please let me know how it's done. When I order something I'm on the tracking website checking on it every 15 minutes like a psycho. As if me checking on it is gonna speed up delivery. :)

NO kidding...me too. I can't just forget. No matter what it is. Like I just ordered 35 empty bottles this morning....20 3ml and 15 6ml....because I am always sending liquid to people and need small bottles. I am tracking it...SO nutty because I am NOT out of small bottle and like come on, they are EMPTY bottles, LOL. I also ordered 3 more bottles of liquid from VR....coffee, which I tried at the meet last week....so I already know I will love that, grape because my husband is tearing through his grape, and cinnamon roll because it sounded good. I know it will be here Monday.....Tuesday at the latest, but I won't forget. I will sit around tracking and waiting for the mailman like a freak. I HATE waiting. I would love to know how to "forget" and just be surprised!!!

Dude, I hear ya! I would LOVE to have a Provari, but they are just too expensive for me. I was gonna get a Buzz or Chuck, then figured I probably wouldn't get any more vapor with those than with my eGo. If there were some way to try it and judge, I might be swayed, but until then the eGo will be my buddy.

I can assure you that with a Buzz you certainly can achieve "more vapor" if that is what you are after. With it being 'variable voltage' you have the ability to fine tune it to your specific atty/carto you plan to use. I love 'vari-volt' devices... I have several now and am glad that I have that option to adjust it as needed! You'd be surprised what .5 volts can make on any given setup. It's just nice knowing that you aren't tied to a single given voltage! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE