15 Tips To Get The Most Out Of Your Juice

Hey everyone,

My friend and I recently compiled 15 pretty good tips aimed at helping you with your juice. Its on our blog which is geared for people new to vaping or wanting to make the switch. Take a look, you may learn something new, and definitely leave some feedback, especially if you have any tips to contribute. 15 Tips to get the most out of your E-juice | eCigology.com

Gotcha now.

Hey, OP, I might be the only one, but I've noticed that the way I hold my tongue when I draw vapor determines the amount of flavor hitting my tastebuds. I haven't a clue how to state this in an informational and descriptive way though lol.

Gotcha now.

Hey, OP, I might be the only one, but I've noticed that the way I hold my tongue when I draw vapor determines the amount of flavor hitting my tastebuds. I haven't a clue how to state this in an informational and descriptive way though lol.

Yeah thats actually a good one! I guess I would try to say "Try to point the vapor onto the tip of your tongue to get a lot more flavor on the inhale. "

Nice addition.

Looks like an affiliate site to me. If you are really wanting to help out new vapers, why would you advertise and have links to crappy Greensmoke on your site?

We have affiliate links on our blog to help us pay for the time we spend on it. We have to buy new products to generate content and that is what pays for it. If you read through the site, you will see that we really are trying to help people make the switch. It was finally easy to quit with these things and were all about spreading the news.

We have affiliate links to all styles of e-cigs from starter kits to variable voltage mods and everything in between. When starting off, everyone has different priorities with their e-cigs and were trying to cater to everyone who is new.

We have affiliate links on our blog to help us pay for the time we spend on it. We have to buy new products to generate content and that is what pays for it. If you read through the site, you will see that we really are trying to help people make the switch. It was finally easy to quit with these things and were all about spreading the news.

We have affiliate links to all styles of e-cigs from starter kits to variable voltage mods and everything in between. When starting off, everyone has different priorities with their e-cigs and were trying to cater to everyone who is new.

I am with you bro. We all got to pay the bills. I dont pay much attention to the ads on most sites and did not even notice until someone mentioned them.

Keep up the good work on http://www.ecigology.com/ I know you helped me on my information journey.

I am with you bro. We all got to pay the bills. I dont pay much attention to the ads on most sites and did not even notice until someone mentioned them.

Keep up the good work on http://www.ecigology.com/ I know you helped me on my information journey.

Yeah.. we could have went with the google ads but, at least this way we have control over what is shown and keep it related to our content. Im glad you checked out the site, thanks for the encouraging words.

• 1 month later...

Ok i'm late to dinner on this one but Uma I just read your tongue post lol and I agree, the way you angle your pv when drawing definately affects the flavor hitting your taste buds, also especially with sweet flavors I curl my tongue a little on exhale and it's sooooooo good. :thumbsup:

Ok i'm late to dinner on this one but Uma I just read your tongue post lol and I agree, the way you angle your pv when drawing definately affects the flavor hitting your taste buds, also especially with sweet flavors I curl my tongue a little on exhale and it's sooooooo good. :thumbsup:

Crazy how that works but works it does. On the inhale too. (even more so for me if I use the "thermometer" hold). I think it has something to do with stretching the tastebuds out from under their sleep ... or tar buildup... or both. Crazy good flavor though. Glad it works for you too! :thumbsup: