New Years Eve

Wish I had set plans already. All I know is that I'll be in LA somewhere. I would really rather stay in Vegas though. I have some friends in town and my coworker is getting a room at Bally's which is right on the strip. Would've been perfect. Drink up in the room then stumble on down and walk the strip for the count down. Now I might just hit up a lounge in hollywood somewhere.

Either that or stay at home with my parents, watch the count down on tv, turn all the lights on in the house for a bright future, jump up and down so we grow taller, throw money in the air for a wealthy year, eat noodles for long life, and 12 grapes for I don't know what reason. Damn my mom and her weird Filipino traditions lol.

Staying home. Had been planning to do that anyway. Maybe go to the neighbor's to be neighborly since they invited me over. Oh, and I'll be rocking the New Year in with my very own Mark's Mod which is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. :thumbsup:

(thank again, Mark and Brian! :unworthy: )

Edited by AimeeG

Staying home. Had been planning to do that anyway. Maybe go to the neighbor's to be neighborly since they invited me over. Oh, and I'll be rocking the New Year in with my very own Mark's Mod which is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. :thumbsup:

(thank again, Mark and Brian! :unworthy: )

Come to chat so I can hear you enjoying your Mark Mod.

Staying home here too.

Isn't it funny how when you're younger you'd never think of staying home for New Years. The whole party and get ripped idea was just a way of life WAAAAYYYY back when.

Now it's stay home....stay off the streets...and maybe just maybe stay up long enough to see the ball drop. It's crappy getting old.crybaby.gif

Think I'll try and stay up for the chat...who knows.blush.gif

I will definitely try to stay awake long enough to make it to chat. worked the last 3 nights--feel like I have been beat with a very large stick and then run over by a very large truck (twice)--

Would love to see everybody !!!!!

It was great to see you last night Kit! Nice group of people and a wonderful way to end the year. Especially for me as it was the last year I smoked, 2011 starts with cleaner lungs and a healthier habit. The whole evening was more special to have you and Nana in there with me, you are 2 of the folks who encouraged me and helped me the most.

Needless to say it was a great way to ring in the New Year. I had a blastwine.gif. so great to see everyone. My New Years resolution is to visit Tiny Chat more frequently. I really do love this VT family. jump.gif

Spent yesterday with some friends and family--hung out and played Wii all day. plus a bit of air hockey.

Today will be back to work......

Happy new Year