Myvaporstore.com

Synthetic

I purchased my first starter kit from myvaporstore.com a few weeks ago. At first when my Joye 510 arrived I was stoked. I busted it out of the box and put it on the charger right away. After about an hour the charger was showing green so I prepared for my first vape.

I tried the carts that came with the unit and it was wonderful. I loved it and it gave me the feeling of smoking like I had hoped. After the cart was done, I pulled apart the tip to make a drip tip and dropped 2 drops on the atty. I was using the Menthol liquid I had purchased.

It began leaking down the side, so I wiped off the liquid with a paper towel and didn't think much of it. The hits were ok but I was a little underwhelmed after everything I had heard and read online. There was not much throat hit or vapor production. Just in case, I tried out the second battery that was now fully charged and got similar results.

Now 3 weeks out, I have ordered some new atomizers from VT and some Dulcis (delicious btw.) I through on one of the new atomizers and I was blown away by the monstrous vapor and throat hit I was getting with the dulcis. I tried the Menthol liquid for comparison and once again, much much better. Also, no more leaking after dripping. The new atty made a world of difference.

Just the other day, a new problem surfaced with my 510. One of the batteries only lasts about 20 minutes. The one battery is about 2-3 hours like I had expected; however, the other is just disappointing. I suspected some of the initial problems could have been due to my inexperience vaping. I have since come to the conclusion that I just received a sub par product.

I was rather pleased with the seller initially. They shipped my order the day after it was placed and I received it in just a few days. Everything was included as described and the device is rather clean looking. They put their MVS logo on the device which I actually found rather nice. I am not sure if I actually received a genuine product.

Overall, I was pleased with the service; however, the device leaves a lot to be desired. I must say though, I do enjoy the menthol juice that they sent. I have since ordered an Ego from VT and I am anxiously waiting the arrival later this week. I regret that I did not find VT until after I had already placed my order of the 510 as I was very impressed with the service I received from VT. I did not get the e-mail with my tracking number so I contacted their support and had a response within a few hours providing me with my tracking number. The package arrived in 2 days to my house on the east coast with everything as described.

In all fairness MVS doesn't make the batts. They buy them from China and just re-sell them. Quality control in China isn't always the best when it comes to making e-cig parts. That being said I'm glad you ordered the eGo. I know you will love it. :)

I believe you'll notice a big difference in vapor production and TH once you start on the eGo.

Like Jeffb said....it really isn't MVS's fault, they just order the batteries from China.

Keep us informed and good luck on the eGo.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbup.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines