What Happened To All The Passthroughs?

Galex

I'm trying to find a replacement for my BB passthrough (I've used it A LOT and want to have a backup at least) and I've noticed that a lot of manufacturers just aren't making them anymore -- PureSmoker, AltSmoke, etc all used to make passthrough versions of their mods but don't seem to anymore. Anyone know why?

There must not have been a big demand. I would assume if more people wanted them they would be made. I still use my VP/PT all the time. Vaprlife still sells the VP/PT. I also just got the eGO PT from the Vaportalk store and am loving it. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info! Does the eGo do 5v or 6v?

By the way, I've been analog-free for just over 1 year now and loving it thanks in great part to this site. I'm now vaping with only 6ml juice and am experimenting with nicotine-free juice to see if I can wean myself off of nicotine completely.

Don't quote me on this one, but the eGo is a 3.7v battery and I think that's all you're going to get out of it even on passthrough.

It's only a passthrough because you can still vape it while it's being charged. But I don't think it really changes the voltage.

And like Jeffb said..vaprlife has a vp/pt that works on both the computer or by wall adapter at 5v that works great. It even lights up...lol

Hope you find something you like.

I agree w/ the others. As much as the Ego batteries are great, I love the pass thru. For some reason I feel like I save my other batteries for when I'm out and about this way. Also, I don't put so much wear and tear on them so that they last longer (hopefully).

No more toying with the idea of an eGo PT for me. Nope. I'm done thinking about it.

:sofa:

I just placed an order for one at the VT Store. :whistle: Now I'll find out if you all are right.

Good job nana. You wont regret it. :)

No more toying with the idea of an eGo PT for me. Nope. I'm done thinking about it.

:sofa:

I just placed an order for one at the VT Store. :whistle: Now I'll find out if you all are right.

The pixie dust got to Nana--- :hrhr: Enjoy!