Drip-O-Mizers

BirdDog

Anyone heard of or tried these yet? Drip-O-Mzers or another example Joye 510 Dripomizer To me they look like regular cartomizers with a drip tip. I did read a thread, from Nhaler, on the other forum and it still didn't make sense. What I think these are for is better flavor and can be filled more times than the regular cartomizers. Anyone?

I've seen several posts about these and don't see the advantage to them.

What they look like to me is just another gimmick. But who knows, they may be something to try once.n't see the advantage.

I purchased 4 of these to try out, and I'm not impressed. It looks like they were trying to offset the center tube hole so that you could more easily drip down the middle to refresh your carto(although that may just be an inconsistency in production).

They hold a lot of juice, but the couple I've tried all have a real funny taste to them. From what I've read, the vendor is saying that is because there isn't enough juice in them. I've filled these things to the brim, and all I've ended up with was wasted juice and a silly taste. I think I'll stick with my BOGE soft tips.

They supposedly have a looser filler material that holds more eLiquid plus allows easier use of vg/pg mixes... but, like the others, I'm not impressed either.... and like an idiot I bought 10 of em. The good news is, they'll be there for me during Armageddon! :)