Dj.j.rocks Tribute To Mark And His Mods

DJJROCK

WOW this was a really good tribute.. Had me laughing too..

I noticed how he said he gives hundreds away... Can i order one possibly and if so where??? or are these strictly off contest winners??? I think my dad will have much more appreciation for something like this that is hand made. Not sure if it'd be the smartest purchase cuz it's a mod and i haven't even tried a mod yet.

Thanks and again great tribute and amazing mods :thumbsup:

WOW this was a really good tribute.. Had me laughing too..

I noticed how he said he gives hundreds away... Can i order one possibly and if so where??? or are these strictly off contest winners??? I think my dad will have much more appreciation for something like this that is hand made. Not sure if it'd be the smartest purchase cuz it's a mod and i haven't even tried a mod yet.

Thanks and again great tribute and amazing mods :thumbsup:

no, im sorry mark does not sell the mods. hed be ritch if he did! but thats the great thing,, every thing comes from his heart. you have to win or be gifted one

so come join tiny chat and try to win one!

These are beautiful mods! Does he sell this-where?

No Mark doesn't sell these. They are either given away in contests, auctioned off for events, or just given to people who show up in chat. Mark could have made thousands by selling these, yet he is a very giving person that loves to give back to the vaping community.