Warning Gents.......

AARONH

Do not try to hold your e-cig in your mouth whilst peeing....I narrowly avoided disaster when my heavier than analog e-cig slipped out of my mouth!!...after a second or two of fumbling/jugeling, and peeing all over the place trying to save it, I caught it before it flew into the toilet!.....wheewww!....if you must vape and pee.....just sit down!:rolleyes2: .....Aaron

Edited by AARONH

I actually have more to add as well. If you wear "dress" shirts (ones with a pocket over your heart area), be careful when you go to flush...it has tried to fall out of my pocket on multiple occasions, but I could just be too tall as well.

Edited by PsychoMaster

Moving to WTMI section.:evil:

Agreed .. but why is "TMI" usually so entertaining??

I have a rule: No non-beautifying electronics in the bathroom. This includes my laptop, my phone, my ipod touch, and of course my vaping devices.

I stand corrected: I will take the cordless home phone to the bathroom on occasion; only when talking to very special people though!!!

Edited by noXious

absolutely agree on TMI being entertaining

I personally just had a horrible visual of hands, urine, genitals, toilet, mouth and e-cig, all in one picture deemed the WTMI :no eeeeew

ROFLMAO - I thought the first post was funny...until this one...ROFLMAO

This is funny...because I thought I was the only one who has had a close call like this.

Once while standing in the restroom at the mall I put my eGo in my mouth and I have a bad habit of leaning into the wall with my head to kinda brace myself.

My device came off the mouthpiece and fell hitting MY unit in mid shake where it flew up and I was able to catch it with my other hand. Both funny and scary at the same time.wallbash.gif

p.s. now that I think about it...this is a strange topicon2long.gif

This is funny...because I thought I was the only one who has had a close call like this.

Once while standing in the restroom at the mall I put my eGo in my mouth and I have a bad habit of leaning into the wall with my head to kinda brace myself.

My

device came off the mouthpiece and fell hitting MY unit in

mid shake where it flew up and I was able to catch it with

my other hand. Both funny and scary at the same

time.%7Boption%7D

Uh oh...... PG , VG and now PP

p.s. now that I think about it...this is a strange topic%7Boption%7D