Funny Meeting Update

I went to my Health Care Advisory meeting this morning with one of our State Reps. I've known her for years and as fellow smokers we have worked on many issues ans elections in a heavy cloud of blue smoke and huddled outside when the laws changed and forced us outdoors. I was going to speak with her privately about ecigs and try to drum up some support for us. Well I got there a bit early and seeing a meeting in progress I slipped in, it didn't take my long to figure out this was the Education meeting running over time. So I just sit there quietly and she at the conclusion gets up to get a cup of coffee I see something clutched in her hand looked very familar. After that meeting she slips into a private office and I was busy with some of our group. After meeting we are talking and I asked her if she was still smoking. Yeah she says but I'm cutting back, I pull out my eGo and she laughed and said did you see me slip out? She's a vaper, and is firmly behind our cause.

Good news "MOM". Can't help but think you helped her to make the switch. I'm sure she's seen you vaping and just had to check it out.

Wish I could take the credit but that would have to go to my beloved non-smoking, non-vaping sister. She is so excited about us quitting she makes me look calm.