What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now ?

kitsune

I love my Menthol from Revolver and from Awesome Vapor. I vape that on a regular basis. I will eventually try VT's Mentha.

I also got to try a new flavor today as a free sample from the vapor room: Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Tasted pretty darn good! I wanted chocolate!

They have an e-liquid sale going on at the vapor room right now. Very tasty stuff so far! Got a sample pack w/ apple, apple pie, vanilla cupcake, ry-4, and Menthol. I'm having wayyy too much fun with this!

I'm vaping Irish Creme from Alien Visions right now and it's very smooth and will become my new morning vape... Everyone should def give this a try

I may have to load up some VT Mentha here soon... I can't say enough about VT and AV juices :unworthy:

Edited by KaYoTiiC

I've gone through 6mls of Diy Double Chocolate today waiting for my VT order to come in.

If it's not here tomorrow..the USPS and I are going to have a little talk.rtfm.gif

Right now Dulcis. It's definitely growing on me. Hated it at first but love it now. Been switching between Dulcis, Bobas, and Geoff's blend all day.

Sounds like we have the same taste CASE. Although for me it was love at first vape with the Dulcis.

I just got a huge shipment of juice in on Tuesday, so maybe I'll make another post with my impressions on all of em. RIGHT NOW I am vaping AV English Toffee, and it's amazing. It has that good kind of malt flavor that some rich toffee has, and it isn't overly sweet but is definitely on the sweet side of things. Reminds me of a Werther's hard candy :D very happy with this one. Tons of vapor as its all VG, just getting used to 2 drips of it for 5 hits instead of 3!

(Also got some Dulcis in that order, and I'm lovin it. I'm gonna hafta make a seperate post lol)

The English Toffee sounds sooo yummy.

currently--VT cappuccino with flavourart apple pie and a bit of flavourart vienna cream--may need to add a bit more coffee flavor--but I still love apple pie.

Sounds like we have the same taste CASE. Although for me it was love at first vape with the Dulcis.

I am learning that I shouldn't try and predict what a flavor is going to taste like because if it isn't what I've expected I confuse that with not liking it. That's what happened with Dulcis. I was expecting more of a weathers origional caramel flavor and that's not what Dulcis tastes like to me. It's more of a rich tobacco with a kinda burnt caramel taste to me and not burnt in a bad way but more of a caramelized sugar burnt. Like the top of a cremé brûlée. It is steady climbing the charts. Definitely in my top 5.

TI AMO from DIY Flavorshack. Excellent customer service, excellent flavors, they even do custom made flavor if you tell them what you want. Once I runout of e juice (stupid me), and I posted in their email why I needed so bad and quick. One hour later the lady in charge called me to tell me to hold on "dont take an analog please" she said and sent my e juice right away (overnight). The end of the story is: I never touched an analog and all thanks to this wonderful people.

Edited by Kingbas

Wow, ya'll are a high falutin bunch aren't ya?

I'm old school. Dekang RY4 in my ego and I have DK-Tab in my V3.

On the plus side, since I seem to be doing fine now with PG (had problems with it last year but decided to try again) and I seem to be good on 24mg, I can finally getting around to trying some VT juice when I get some spare cash. Right now I think I'll just have to make due with the 700ml or so I have...

Ok, I just tried VT's Apple Dapple. LOVE IT! It is the apple flavor I like! I got some other apple ejuice from the vapor room and it was too much like fresh apple. Not my fav. This stuff from VT is really tasty! Oh yes, and I did try Midnight. Have to agree it is very good! I am impressed w/ VT's e-juice!

I just put Killa Vanilla from ElectroNicStix on my atty. Tastes very different with the atty as opposed to in the two cartomizers of it I used on the way home. Very good in the atty, coffee-ish in the cartos.