A Few ?'s Please

hawkizefan

OK, you've all got me itching to head out to Walmart for some VG and hopefully flavoring, and then to my therapist!! I fugure experimenting with 0 nic on flavor and VG, I can "cook" on the cheap side, then add my nic as needed later! Who knows, I may become a 0 nic-head.

Grape just sounds sooooo good right now!!!

I'll keep you posted!

Good for you Bahama, mixing can be tons of fun and extremely interesting. 0-Nic is not as bad as I thought it would be. I am really loving at 4.5v. honestly, the only reason I mix with any nicotine is because I have alot stashed--too cheap to not use it. I find I am alternating more and more with 0 nicotine

cant wait to hear what you think.....

thanks for all the info Kitsune and others. Unfortunately, all the flavors my Walmart had were schilling. :( So I opted out of those. Checked two more local stores and nothing but schilling as well. So... just to test the vape amount on VG, since this is my first VG experience, I did a 70/20 with distilled water only. It took me a while to figure out that I had flooded my atty, so I was dissapointed at first. However...now that I've blown it out a bit, I'm rocking vape like a Thanksgiving turkey that has been in the oven for 15 hours on the cleaning setting. I can't wait to get some Lorann and nic juice. I'll be calling my local Hobby Lobby and Michaels in the morning.

I'm still dying for some heavy grape vape:)

Has anyone tried TW Platinum Ice? I've read that their "flavorless" has an underlying tobacco taste but that the P. Ice does not. I'd really like to start with a totally blank pallate. The price is great too! 100ml for around $70 right now. At 54 mg/ml, thats a boatload of batches, screw ups and successful vaping.

Also, I'm a bit timid about the 54mg strength for a beginning mixer. I've seen the online calculator to cut it down, but dang.. one false move and you've upped your nic in big numbers!

Any info /thoughts/experiences appreciated....as always!

Has anyone tried TW Platinum Ice? I've read that their "flavorless" has an underlying tobacco taste but that the P. Ice does not. I'd really like to start with a totally blank pallate. The price is great too! 100ml for around $70 right now. At 54 mg/ml, thats a boatload of batches, screw ups and successful vaping.

Also, I'm a bit timid about the 54mg strength for a beginning mixer. I've seen the online calculator to cut it down, but dang.. one false move and you've upped your nic in big numbers!

I have my nicotine mixing (54mg) from Totally Wicked, yes, the Platinum Ice. Since I didn't try it straight up --certainly NOT a good thing to do, anyway-- I can't vouch for sure that it has no underlying tobacco flavor, but it is crystal clear. In the very few batches I mixed up, the flavors do taste like flavors with no tobacco under-taste. I mixed at 30% flavor and brought the 54mg down to 5mg by adding their PG and VG. Unfortunately (or fortunately, I'm not sure where I should fall here), I bought some VT Dulcis around the same time as I bought my DIY supplies and haven't really dabbled too extensively in DIY since.

Words of advice: wear protective gear (glasses, gloves) and clean the mixing surface when you're done really well. Use a graduated milliliter blunt-tip syringe. Rinse the syringe out between sticking it in different bottles or containers.

Good luck and vape on! :coffee:

TW price for nic is high compared to most. I've been using MyFreedomSmokes. Right now, you can get 125ml of 48mg for $29.95, or 125ml of 60mg for $33.95. I always use 48mg for mixing. You can also select the % of VG you want. I've been using it since June and like it.

MFS - Smoke Juice

Edited by Brian

Thanks Brian. That's why I love these boards...get info (deals) that I would not have found! :thumbsup: I think I'm going to make some buttons that say "Save $, Vape More"

When you make them, can I have a button? ;)

Thanks Brian.  That's why I love these boards...get info (deals) that I would not have found!   :thumbsup:  I think I'm going to make some buttons that say "Save $, Vape More"

I just found out that you can get 20% off using "Liquid20".  Don't know how long this is good for.  

Just an FYI - code "smoke" gives you 40% off on hardware, so don't be fooled by some of the higher prices on hardware.  That $80 eGo is really only $48.