Oh Yes I Did

Pulled the proverbial trigger today and ordered MY ego. Feels like christmas eve circa 1970. I don't forsee a good nights sleep for a few days. have pretty much worn out the "check order status" portion of the Vt shipping area today. Thanks to all the regulars on here for your patience and insight. You guys are awesome...answering the same things over and over for us noobs, maybe one day I will get the opportunity to buy you a cup of coffee or a beer as a personal thank you.

GO hawkeyes

What juice did you get with it?

I got the midnight, exotic tobacco ant the clove(it was kinda slim pickins in the high nic. area) but I think these will work nicely. Kind of excited about the clove as I have always liked a good clove smoke. Lots of raves for the midnight and thought I should give a good tobacco a shot on what I hope is my swan song on tobacco. Any hidden gems I should know about?

LOL - Well, Mark does love his beer. LOL

I was born and raised in Lincoln, but now I'm in the middle of the state...in a little hick town you've probably never heard of. LOL My husbands aunt and uncle are in Lavista (Omaha) though.

Edited by nana

Think you're really gonna love the Ego. And good choices on the juices. All good flavors.

Keep us informed.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbup.gif

p.s. If you ever want to try the Grape in 24mg.....you'll have to get in good with Mark....lol

:thumbsup: Two thumbs up for not only the eGo purchase, but for purchasing it from VTstore!! Chris is the best Vendor ever!!! Your eGo has a wonderful warranty on it when you buy from Chris. Happy Vaping!!

Thanks uma. This forum and the vapor talk store have kinda become a safe haven for me....baby steps, baby steps lol..one day I will probably be frivolously throwing money all over cyberspace on my new habit, but then again if I can one-stop-shop right here and be covered as well as everyone says..........So far I have been very impressed with every aspect of this site.

Think you're really gonna love the Ego. And good choices on the juices. All good flavors.

Keep us informed.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbup.gif

p.s. If you ever want to try the Grape in 24mg.....you'll have to get in good with Mark....lol

Wow..second reference to Mark. Who is this mark fellow and why must I buy him beer and get my "grape vape" from him???

Please......Nothing beats 24mg Grape soda and a cold Miller lite---LOL.

I think I welcomed you earlier but if I didn't, I appologize.

You can find me in chat on most evenings between 7 and 10 pm est if you want to see my ugly mug--LOL

Thanks mark...you probably did welcome me earlier.....lots of new people in a short amount of time. I may have to try the grape soda although my first reaction to it..well, not sure but i've tried things befor that I did'nt think I would like and have. Won't be with that brew however..more of a busch lite kinda guy..I've got standards you know.lol

lori...I was showing my age when that album came out. Good album, great band in concert...twice.