Joye Ego Comes With...newb Questions

VapeTime

Just ordered the joye eGo from pure smoker.com for 50 dollars, and had a few questions about what it comes with and what I should buy additionally. Basically these are the package contents :

2 x Joye eGo Batteries (Color Choices:  Satin Black, Stainless Steel, Red, & Blue)

2 x Joye eGo Atomizer Cones (Matching the color choice you picked for you batteries)

2 x Joye Atomizers (Black Atomizer = Standard Resistance, Stainless Steel Atomizer = Low Resistance)

1 x Turbo USB Charger

1 x Wall Adapter for USB Charger

1 x Joye eGo Pouch

1 x Joye eGo Manual

1 x TONIC eLiquid Sample (Flavor & Strength Picked at random)

So my question is this, it comes with two atomizers, are these the 2ml atomizers I saw in the good prophet kalojado youtube video review? Do these work essentially the same as the 2 ml cartomizers or do i have to refill these atomizers comstantly? Also from doing a little reading, it seems like i would be more suited to use cartomizers. Apparently with these you fill it up and it can last about a full day right? (I smoke a pack a day right now). I basically want to be able to fill this thing in the morning, and be good to go for the day without having to refill throughout the day and add drips of juice while I'm vamping. If one carto wasn't enough for a day, i could always fill 2 and just carry around an extra carto with me. I just ordered this kit last night and Am wondering if i should just order a 5 pack of the cartos right now too. Also I ordered 3 bottles of the TONIC brand juice at 6ml per bottle, from what I'm reading this will probably only last 9-10 days at 2ml per day using the carto method, so I'll probably go ahead and order some more juice along with the cartos because i certainly don't want to run out.

Thanks for your help :] happy vaping.

I can at least answer a few of you questions.

1. not sure what atomizer comes with the kit, but more than likely a standard 510--which means you will have to direct drip or use the cartridges that come with it--which does require more frequent liquid addition. you may want to look at the cartomizers--since I don't use them often I will leave that info to somebody with more experience.

2. The cone is just a cover that fits over the atomizer or cartomizer and screws onto the ego--gives it a nice sleek look.

3. yes, you will need more liquid--never good to run out--causes all kind of stress !!!

BTW--congrats on ordering an Ego--you won't be dissapointed !!thumbsup.gif

Good choice on the Ego. You can't go wrong with that. If you really don't want to mess with filling all day long then by all means get some cartomizers. I've started using them again (had some bad luck with the first batch) and they really do last a long time. Also the lower resistance ones are really great on the Ego. But they will need filling if you vape a lot in one day. Just top them off after say 3-4 hours with about 6-8 drops and you're good for another long time. Also the regular cartos work good too, just not as much vapor or TH as the low ones.

And yes get more juice. Never a good thing to run out.

They also make a Ego mega carto that is working pretty good for me right now. Look at some videos to see what you think of them and how to fill them.

As "nana" always says on here back-ups back-ups back-ups. If you have the cash for extras get them. Saves on the tension of waiting when you run out of something.

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask. We're all here to help.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbup.gif

p.s. when you're ready to get into mixing your own juice..(.Kitsune is our resident mixing Queen)...ask her about it.

The atomizers you are getting is one standard Joye atomizer and one LR atomizer. The standard atomizer when dripping, 2-3 drops, lasts about 6-7 draws. You will notice vapor drop off when it starts to run dry, this will indicate to add a few more drops. The LR will simulate vaping at a higher voltage. I do not have or used any LR atomizers. But from what I understand they will require more liquid than the standard atomizer. The LR's tend to run hotter.

The cones are not only for aesthetics but they also will make the draw a bit tighter. It will reduce the air flow. You can use the Ego with or without the cone.

A cartomizer will not last a whole day on one fill. At least I haven't been able to get it to last that long. It will depend on how much you vape. If you chain vape you will fill it a few times during the day. I never really kept track how much I fill a cartomizer. I switch between cartomizers and direct dripping all day. The carts that will come with your atomizers will not last as long as the cartomizers. You will find yourself topping off more using the standard carts. Carrying 2 cartomizers during the day is not a bad idea. It will let you change up flavors too.

You can never have enough juice. Order away! Good luck!

I have discovered that the best for me is "direct dripping on cartomizers" . I just treat a carto like an atty basically... I never expect it to last all day, or even close to that, and my vaping experience has greatly improved. Good luck on whatever method you end up using... I'd just say to try them all first. :thumbsup: