I Think I May Have A Problem

I think I have a problem. Wordup is having a sale and I love sales, 15% off so I needed a mega atty. Ok that's safe enough, but I kept going back to the new DSE 801 High Voltage mod kit. 6 volts, says not for beginners. Well price was good to start with but I reasoned that with 15% off price was even more tempting, plus 5mLs of juice with kit and extra 5mLs with order, I am becoming a juice fiend. Showed hubby he rolled his eyes, sighed heavily and said this is getting crazy slow down after this. I smiled and he said just do it. I told him I'd let him use it he says yeah right you will watch me like I'm going break it like your red one, vapehead. So I hit the checkout button and now it's going to be on it's way 11-2 or 11-3.:animier:I'm really excited, can't wait to try all my delicious juices with this! Beautiful sleek black, like a panther. Is there a group like AA for freaks like me? VA perhaps? I figure I have a milage check coming this week which will make this like free right? See now I'm rationalizing.:punk:My red eGo isn't broken I just hover a bit when it leaves my hand.

Edited by mastiffmom

It's sure not hard to go overboard is it? When I first started vaping, I blew pretty much all my disposable income and spent about 2 grand in the first month alone. Now, to my defense, some of that was early Christmas presents to family members and such. Of course, I didn't know such an animal existed as wordup's 6v 801, so now I get to blame you if I buy it!

I've been curious about the 6V 801 - can't wait to hear how you like it.

Your VA group is right here. We support you, now BUY BUY BUY!!! LOL! :thumbsup:

You'll find some of the best "rationalizers" right here with you. :)

Hello...My name is Snubber..and I too am a vapoholic...and I blame it all on you guys.. And I thank you soo much for it.

It's a pleasurable addiction although sometimes expensive. But what the hell..I could be spending it on fast women and cheap booze( or is that the other way around?). So go ahead..Buy Buy. Like that old saying..LIVE FAST LOVE HARD BUY LOTS OF PV'S.

Something like that? :thumbsup:

I'm doomed aren't I? Kind of like preaching to the choir. At least you guys are like my support group LOL. Jeffery just added that unit with today's sale it worked out to about 42.50, not a bad price at all. Plus I got 510 mega atty and 2 bottles of 5mL juice so for under $60 I can look forward to next week-end playing and enjoying. Downside is I planned to start putting up Christmas lights next week-end, that was my previous big addiction. So my name is Lisa and I'm a vapaholic.

I think I'm going to write a signature banner script that adds up how much I've spent on vaping! somehow I think it would be a depressing banner and most people would hate it because it reminds themselves of how huch money they have spent :)

not half as much as they have saved though!

Keep spending and keep vaping I say, There are few addictions that appear to be healthy but this one at the moment seems to be :) I feel great (poor but great!)

Here's my take on it, I know rationalization, my banner only shows how much I have saved, hubby's is not included. So if you double my numbers it would be actual money saved minus my vaping supplies I am at least my amount ahead plus a couple of hundred bucks.:thumbsup: Plus I'm feeling better, my health is improving, I don't have the stress of smelling like an ashtray and I am enjoying this hobby and the new friends I am making, HMMM win-win I think!

Okay, I went ahead and ordered the 801 from wordup. I'm blaming you for that too, MastiffMom. I also noticed that litecig sells a 7.4 volt version pen style and I'm wondering if it's the same thing. I have read that at least the 7.4 volt has different threads and only the high voltage atomizer will fit.

I'm doomed aren't I? Kind of like preaching to the choir. At least you guys are like my support group LOL. Jeffery just added that unit with today's sale it worked out to about 42.50, not a bad price at all. Plus I got 510 mega atty and 2 bottles of 5mL juice so for under $60 I can look forward to next week-end playing and enjoying. Downside is I planned to start putting up Christmas lights next week-end, that was my previous big addiction. So my name is Lisa and I'm a vapaholic.

Never heard of it and can't find it on his website. Is it like the Indulgence?

http://www.vaporjunction.com/store/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=141

Can you include a picture?

Edited by HyOnLyph

Never heard of it and can't find it on his website. Is it like the Indulgence?

http://www.vaporjunc...p_image&pID=141

Can you include a picture?

I can barely log on have no idea how to post a picture, that's why I had kids LOL. Go to electronic cig area it's a picture of black box with HV in big gold letters with the contents around it. Looks like a 510 black. DSE 801 high voltage.No it looks nothing the Indulgence.

Edited by mastiffmom

Okay, I went ahead and ordered the 801 from wordup. I'm blaming you for that too, MastiffMom. I also noticed that litecig sells a 7.4 volt version pen style and I'm wondering if it's the same thing. I have read that at least the 7.4 volt has different threads and only the high voltage atomizer will fit.

I think only Jeffery has this one. I don't know about the atty I'm going to call Jeffery later in the week once they get settled and find out. I'll gladly take the blame Travis LOL. I hope it's as good as it sounds or we'll both be cranky. Jeffery hasn't led me wrong yet and even stopped me from buying something from him that he was not happy with. Took it off site, the 1300 battery. It's been out a few weeks so I'm trusting him cause he's always been straight with me. We should be testing this out next week-end so I'll be curious about our reviews. I don't have much experience, will be looking to you for more in-depth view point.

Whoa, I looked right past that one. I was assuming it was a big bat.

That's pretty cool to get a 6 volt that small.

I KNOW! I was kind of shocked and since it looks like something I would use anywhere I kept going back to it. I was actually going to put it on my Christmas wish list but the price was easily justified. This year when my mom and kids ask me what I want I can really tell them something. Usually just say I have no idea. So I am trolling WU daily looking for new goodies, as if J didn't already let me know if he had something new I might like! Now I'm getting all excited and I know it won't even be shipped before Tues. or Wens. GuessI think there's a Vape Fairy who waves her magic wand and my order appears like magic. HEHE

We are helping to support the economy !!!!

And that is an awesome thing. Because big tobacco doesn't deserve our support anymore with their noses all in everything and I'd like to support the small business. /rant and off soap box