Returning My E Cig...

CASEACE79

Well I am new to vaping and just got my new ecig 2 days ago. At first I was loving it. It was from a company called joycig (not joye). I didn't do my research and was just going off a recommendation from a friend. He said joye but I ended up ordering from the wrong company. Sneaky bastards! Well they have a 30 day return policy, which is great cause the unit sucks (and not in a good way). It is almost identical to the blucig starter pack. I noticed right off the bat that the batteries only lasted an hr that's till one of the batteries completely died on me yesterday. It'll say it's charging and when it's done I plug it into my atty and nothing.The cartridges are way overfilled too; as soon as you plug it in starts leaking from the sides and the first 10-15 drags I get juice in my mouth. Not to mention they use the same annoying foil covers blu does. It also got so hot yesterday that I had to put it down for fear of burning myself. Five minutes later I smell a weird almost hair burning smell so I pick it up and its still red hot to the touch. After that the battery was shot. Now on to the good news. After reading a lot of positive reviews I ordered the eGo from awesomevapor. I also ordered the monster atty for it too. I'm excited to get it. I like the idea of vaping (when it worked)and won't let one bad experience define what vaping is. It works for me. I'm not completely off the analogs yet but I know I will be. Hey going from a pack and a half a day to 3 analogs day one should tell ya something. Off topic but do you guys enjoy vaping more than you did smoking or do you still crave an analog from time to time?

I am very glad you haven't given upthumbsup.gif

you will be very, very, very happy with the ego. it really is a great unit. at least you have discovered that vaping does work, and it will work so much better with a unit that actually works !!!

I was one of the lucky ones that was able to quit smoking as soon as I started vaping. I can never imagine smoking again (never thought I would say that).

Can't wait to hear what you think of the ego....

Hi, congratulations on purchasing a Joye eGo! Sometimes we run into a detour along the learning curve. I too was extremely fortunate to be an analog smoker one day and a vaper the next. I've had a few cravings for analogs in the last five months but, I just vape em away! Gluck! Have fun! :)

It took me a few months to totally give up the analogs. In fact, it took me getting very sick before I did. Now I don't ever crave them. I have had 2 since totally quitting both times because I was out and not prepared (all my batts died on me). Both times made me physically ill. Now I make sure absolutely that I do not run out of batts, and if I do, then it's just time to go home! Good luck and keep on vaping!

I welcomed you in your other post. I see that you had a bit of a hard time getting going because of a faulty model. I am glad that you found us and that you have purchased the Ego. You should be much happier. Yes, I like vaping much better than smoking.

You'll be amazed at the difference between what you were using and the eGo! Really. I've gone through a lot of different kinds of PVs and the eGo outdoes them all. Hands down.

As far as vaping goes, oh yeah!!!...I love vaping a whole lot more than I ever loved smoking. And I did love smoking. That's why I could never quit. I smoked 1 1/2 packs for 34 years and was able to quit right away - once I got a unit with an extra battery. My first unit came with only one battery and I would have a cigarette while that battery charged for two hours, but I didn't want to have one. I wanted to vape instead! Once I got my new unit in the mail, I was done smoking for good. And I'm still loving my vaping over a year later. :punk:

I love to hear people talk about how they quit smoking as soon as they began vaping.

There is no right or wrong. Any cutback on smoking is a vast improvement and I didn't guilt myself too much for mixing it up a couple of times (vaping & smoking). When I moved and could not place orders though I went back to smoking for about a month and a half but the moment my next order arrived I quit smoking for good. Oddly enough, I didn't crave a cigarette until yesterday. I vaped pretty religiously for about half an hour and forgot it ever happened. Don't be hard on yourself so long as you're making the effort because you WILL get there!

AND .. if you find yourself having a day/week/month that's difficult you come here and lean on us. We're here for one another, 24/7 and you can take that to the bank and deposit it with all that money you'll soon be saving (or in lieu of it if you're like me and spend on new vaping stuff all the time - it's become a welcomed hobby).

Edited by noXious

I had exactly the same experience with the Blu. Went to 510 mega now eGo XL with jumbo atty, NO desire to smoke. I was a 1 1/2 PAD smoker for 35 years and I didn't want to quit I really enjoyed it. Now I'm not missing it a bit. The wide variety of flavors is mind boggling and so much fun trying them out. So glad you didn't give up my hubby even quit after he saw me having success with this. I never got excited about analogs but can hardly wait for new juices or toys to come in the mail and being able to switch flavors to match my mood is not only cool but very relaxing. You will not regret soldering on.

I am so glad to hear you chose the eGo. I started with the Blu then found this fabulous group of people. I bought the Joye 510 and the eGo at the same time because I couldn't make up my mind. LOVE my eGo and ended up giving my mom my 510 set LOL. I smoked for 22 years and had tried everything to quit, this is the only thing that has worked. I definately vape alot more than I ever smoked. I have the whole :baby: thing going and rarely put it down :jump: Let us know what you think of your eGo when you get it, it will be a whole different experience :rofl:

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming here. I am part of other forums as I have a lot of different passions. I have a strong feeling vaping will be another one of them. The other forums there is always a lot of controversy. And while I do enjoy a good debate it becomes tiresome at times. The whole vibe here is very different.

As a new member and also as a new person to vaping I suggest trying the ego cartomizers. I like them more then dripping and found they have made it all easier for me. I also found that 24 mg nicotine helped for the cravings more then 18 or lower. I'm only just starting myself but that's whats I've found so far.

I love to hear people talk about how they quit smoking as soon as they began vaping.

There is no right or wrong. Any cutback on smoking is a vast improvement and I didn't guilt myself too much for mixing it up a couple of times (vaping & smoking). When I moved and could not place orders though I went back to smoking for about a month and a half but the moment my next order arrived I quit smoking for good. Oddly enough, I didn't crave a cigarette until yesterday. I vaped pretty religiously for about half an hour and forgot it ever happened. Don't be hard on yourself so long as you're making the effort because you WILL get there!

AND .. if you find yourself having a day/week/month that's difficult you come here and lean on us. We're here for one another, 24/7 and you can take that to the bank and deposit it with all that money you'll soon be saving (or in lieu of it if you're like me and spend on new vaping stuff all the time - it's become a welcomed hobby).

Perfectly stated...

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming here. I am part of other forums as I have a lot of different passions. I have a strong feeling vaping will be another one of them. The other forums there is always a lot of controversy. And while I do enjoy a good debate it becomes tiresome at times. The whole vibe here is very different.

Yeah - it's a little different here. Great group of folks, they even put up with me!!!

Well I got my order of fluids from vaporbomb and have been trying them all out. Just wish my eGo would get here already. Not that it's taken long. I ordered from awesome vapor and they had it out the door in 2 hrs. Impressive. I'm just impatient and a little pissed that USPS doesn't deliver on Sundays. Lol. Should be here Monday. Is it Monday yet? Lol I'll give my ego a review when it gets here as well as my new fluids. I'm liking them already but not fair to do a review with an inferior ecig.

we all hate waiting on USPS !!!!

Hopefully you will get it today, can't wait to hear what you think !!!

I hate waiting on USPS too. Funny thing is I lost my mailbox key yesterday. Lol! Thank god my lovely gf had a spare cause she knows me too well. I've posted on another thread that I did in fact get my ego today and I love it. I just came down with a chest cold though so I'm not vaping like I want to be. Just out of curiosity are there people who develop cold like symptoms from vamping or are allergic to VG or PG or both? Just found it weird that I started vaping last week and I'm sick the next. I think it's coincidental but am curious as I don't get sick very often.

I hate waiting on USPS too. Funny thing is I lost my mailbox key yesterday. Lol! Thank god my lovely gf had a spare cause she knows me too well. I've posted on another thread that I did in fact get my ego today and I love it. I just came down with a chest cold though so I'm not vaping like I want to be. Just out of curiosity are there people who develop cold like symptoms from vamping or are allergic to VG or PG or both? Just found it weird that I started vaping last week and I'm sick the next. I think it's coincidental but am curious as I don't get sick very often.

I'm going to go with coincidental. But some people do have a reaction to PG. It may also be that your body is cleaning up toxins and getting you fixed for your new habit and the breaking of the old. Feel better soon! Take some vitamin C and D!

Well I am new to vaping and just got my new ecig 2 days ago. At first I was loving it. It was from a company called joycig (not joye). I didn't do my research and was just going off a recommendation from a friend. He said joye but I ended up ordering from the wrong company. Sneaky bastards! Well they have a 30 day return policy, which is great cause the unit sucks (and not in a good way). It is almost identical to the blucig starter pack. I noticed right off the bat that the batteries only lasted an hr that's till one of the batteries completely died on me yesterday. It'll say it's charging and when it's done I plug it into my atty and nothing.The cartridges are way overfilled too; as soon as you plug it in starts leaking from the sides and the first 10-15 drags I get juice in my mouth. Not to mention they use the same annoying foil covers blu does. It also got so hot yesterday that I had to put it down for fear of burning myself. Five minutes later I smell a weird almost hair burning smell so I pick it up and its still red hot to the touch. After that the battery was shot. Now on to the good news. After reading a lot of positive reviews I ordered the eGo from awesomevapor. I also ordered the monster atty for it too. I'm excited to get it. I like the idea of vaping (when it worked)and won't let one bad experience define what vaping is. It works for me. I'm not completely off the analogs yet but I know I will be. Hey going from a pack and a half a day to 3 analogs day one should tell ya something. Off topic but do you guys enjoy vaping more than you did smoking or do you still crave an analog from time to time?

I had almost the exact same experience with Blu. I returned it but couldn't get an ego right away so I ended up smoking for a couple weeks. My ego should be here today though and I'm very excited! I liked vaping even with the Blu way better than I liked smoking.