Looking To Upgrade From Joye 510, What Should I Get?

bekindtoyurbuds

Im looking to upgrade from my joye 510,

what I am looking for is something that will give me more vape. Sometimes I like to take long deep "hits" with a nice throut hit, sometimes my joye 510 hits the spot, sometimes it doesn't.

what can I upgrade to, that will give me a nice "hit"?

I would go with the eGo and some LR510 attys. I would stay with the 510 atty, either regular or LR, but you'll need bigger batteries (like the eGo) to use the LR atty. The LR atty has a lower resistance than the regular 510 so it heat up faster and hits harder. It's suppose to simulate the 5V experience without an expensive 5V mod.

If you want to go a step further, check into a variable voltage mod such as the Joker AV or the Buzz.

Just to beat the next ten posters to the punch:

Joye ego with a low res atty or low res carto!:innocent:

Or

You could try a variable voltage mod

like the tekk or joker so you can dial in

the sweet spot to suit your taste.

Dang Brian beat me too it again roflmao

Edited by joe2003

Just to beat the next ten posters to the punch:

Dang Brian beat me too it again roflmao

Epic fail!!! kidding, sorry...

Ego, great battery, mods have their place, but since you have 510 equipment already, outlay is only about $25 to try an ego...a little more if you don't have a USB charger. Nice thing about the ego is it will have a little more punch voltage wise than a regular 510. Combine with an LR atty and is very nice.

Edited by FTJoe

Being a user of both HV mods and eGo with LR cartos... I still need that higher voltage to give me a strong TH sometimes. LR is close to HV... but it's still not quite the same for me. I'd vote gettin' you a 5v box mod if you just want to get something cheap to see if you like it... if you do, you can upgrade to a nice unit and still have a box for BACKUP. :thumbsup:

I'd have to agree with the above posts. Start off with the ego and a low res atty and as you get more into vaping (as we all do--LOL) think about getting a variable voltage mod (it's nice to be able to choose your voltage for throat hit/vapor). Good luck and happy vaping!! :thumbsup:

hey thanks for all the posts everyone,

can you guys shoot me a few links for the ego and the low res atty's (do they come together in a kit or separate)

Thanks again

Got mine at Cignot

Vicki got my eGo sent out FAST!! Got it in 2 days from Chicago to Spokane. Liked that I could pick out two different colors there (only site I saw that had that option). She should have LR atty's, too.

The Vapor talk store has ego's in stock My link. excellent (and fast) service. liberty flights My link is having 20% off--really good price on the ego kit. the lr atty is separate--you can also us code LF 46 for an additional 10% off.

Looks like wordup My link is also having a sale.

You could support your favorite site and order from the store here (on site) as they supply eGo's, batts, attys, carts & cartos, as well as delicious PG liquids.

There are eGo USB batteries that work like true passthroughs in that you can charge & vape the battery at the same time. There is a post about it here. It's all you'd need for now since you are already setup with 510 attys and carts/cartos. I haven't tried these and they are very new to the market but I did speak with someone who loves his and he did a brief demo on cam. Once charged you can unplug, screw the little cap onto the bottom and you're ready to go. Ooh you could buy an adapter and use it as a PT in the car!

You could support your favorite site and order from the store here (on site) as they supply eGo's, batts, attys, carts & cartos, as well as delicious PG liquids.

There are eGo USB batteries that work like true passthroughs in that you can charge & vape the battery at the same time. There is a post about it here. It's all you'd need for now since you are already setup with 510 attys and carts/cartos. I haven't tried these and they are very new to the market but I did speak with someone who loves his and he did a brief demo on cam. Once charged you can unplug, screw the little cap onto the bottom and you're ready to go. Ooh you could buy an adapter and use it as a PT in the car!

Very true!!! I want one of those USB bats!! Saw one in person here locally and they ROCK!!!

However, for around $70 or less, you can get a full kit. The OP won't have the cones, plus this comes with 2 of everything.

That is what I was looking for--the VT discount code. Thanks brian.

The VT store is a great place to start you vaping journey.

It's on the store's home page. I checked to make sure it was still there before I posted it. :)