How Much E-Liquid Do You Use?

The last time this came up I think I said 10-15ml per week. However, I started paying more attention after that and turns out I'm using 15-20 ml per week. But, the past few months have been pretty stressful, so that may have something to do with it.

Edited to add: 24mg.

Edited by Brian

So long as you are not lightheaded, nauseated or headache--you sound like you are doing fine. over time you might find you vape a bit less than when you first start out. some decrease their intake, some do not. all that matters is that it is working for you and it sounds like its working !!!

We easy go through 5mL a day during week more on week-ends when I'm home. I have backed down from 24mg to 18mg and I'm finding for me it's more the taste and habit now, I have had a few days when I burned through 10mL in a day alone, but I've never felt sick or light headed. I haven't noticed any difference between 24 vs 18mg in amount I vape either. HMMMM

It is clear to see from the responses there is a wide variation. Much depends on strength, availability and method. I go though about 20 MLS a week at 6-12 MG, I actually consume 1/2 the nicotine that Brian does but vape just as much. I also vape alot more when I am in the office or at my house than I do when traveling, just because it is more available and I really enjoy vaping. I go through a LOT more using cartomizers than I do using cartridges and even less when I direct drip.

In the end, I think the best advice is that what you come up with that is most comfortable to you is the perfect amount. :)