Do You Have The Best Eliquid?

owutaqt

I am out of Dulcis, and trying to wait until payday on Wed to place an order.

Anyone have the best ejuice of DULCIS out there they are not using??

I have others I can trade, but have none of my beloved Dulcis.

PM me and let me know.

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure Chris has hooked you up...but just in case he hasn't, I still have your address and can send you what's left in the bottle I have if you don't mind 24mg.

I am out of Dulcis, and trying to wait until payday on Wed to place an order.

Anyone have the best ejuice of DULCIS out there they are not using??

I have others I can trade, but have none of my beloved Dulcis.

PM me and let me know.

Thanks!

If I had some I'd give it to you sweetie, sorry.

I just now got back on my puter! Thank you Thank you Thank you! All of you! and especially Chris the GAWD FATHA! He hooked me up because vapor talk rules! Thank you to everyone except JeffB, he can bite me....(LOL)

Real talk I appreciate this so much Chris!

:thumbsup:

Can u tell me about this supposed "dulcis?" What's it like???

Hi Dude, Dulcis is an e-liquid sold only at the Vapor Talk Store (link right above you at the top of the page). Some compare it to a RY4 (tobacco flavored e-liquid). Imho it's in a superior class all by itself. I think you're going to have to try it for yourself! Happy vaping! :)

Dulcis is like everything you ever wanted an analog to be but never was. It is smooth and slightly sweet, but not overly so, it is kind of a tobacco flavor, but never like a cigar or pipe. It has undertones of caramel and is nutty just a bit......you must try it, it is simply the best stuff!!

Dulcis is like everything you ever wanted an analog to be but never was. It is smooth and slightly sweet, but not overly so, it is kind of a tobacco flavor, but never like a cigar or pipe. It has undertones of caramel and is nutty just a bit......you must try it, it is simply the best stuff!!

I second this!

What a great description! I think you hit it right on the head. :thumbsup::unworthy:

Well crap....another juice I gotta try?? ;) I haven't really liked the tobacco flavors much. Those of you who love Dulcis---anyone out there who didn't like tobacco ejuice until Dulcis? (Sweet Dawn looks tempting!)

Yes I don't like any other "tobacco" juice, but this is not what I consider a "tobacco juice" at all. It really is a must try! :thumbsup:

Thanks! Is there anyway you can describe the flavor? Have you tried Sweet Dawn?

You have to remember Tobacco juice tastes more nutty than actually tobacco. Dulcis is almost like a Toffee flavor. It grows on you and it's close to our number 1 selling flavor next to Mentha. :) Sweet Dawn takes like pear.

@bobthesalesclerk We plan to bring in VG liquids soon :)

You have to remember Tobacco juice tastes more nutty than actually tobacco. Dulcis is almost like a Toffee flavor. It grows on you and it's close to our number 1 selling flavor next to Mentha. :) Sweet Dawn takes like pear.

Nutty sounds good---after all, I'm pretty nutty myself! ;) HaHa!

Copy that and put it on the website.. that's exactly it.

Was gonna try.....only in 0 and 10 MG??!! Gonna have to pass on that. :crybaby: