I Received My 510 Lr Cartomizers

Ron

Before starting a new topic, I figured I'd add a follow-on question since it's on topic and seems to be a popular post. Do any of the resident experts know of a reliable USA based source for LR Mega Cartomizers similar to ones offered on Totally Wicked's site? They seem to be sold out and I've been playing around with the Mega Cartos on my spare eGo bat. I much prefer the vape experience on the LR 510 cartos so I'm thinking an LR Mega Cart would be the best of both worlds. What do you all think of them? Worth it? I know they're a pain in the butt to refill but I had a standard Mega last me two full days on one fill. All that said, I'll be stocking up on LR 510s. I just LOVE them. w00t

I've tried 2 LR cartos from ENS today and maybe it's me but I only taste a burnt flavor. I tried a 2nd one thinking maybe the first was a dud, but it tastes the same to me. I have it filled with juice and it's slightly better than when you first put a few drops in to test it, cuz that was ICK!

I will give it more time and see if I acquire a liking, but I think I might end up back to my 2.5 ohm. I seem to get more clean taste from those. What I ideally want to find is a carto that will last me more than a day without getting gunked and hard to draw. I vape VG so I'm sure thats why. I can't afford 1 a day, not even the vitamins ;)

I gotta say, ENS was very kind. They sent me #4 10 ml of juice to try. Thats awesome! Caramel Popcorn which I am liking. It smells exactly like it and for me to taste it, you know the flavor is there.

2 bottles of Mountain Dew..one UV and the other Code Red (in different labeled names of course) and a bottle of Banana Cream Pie. I haven't tried those yet.

Never had an issue with them, wife uses them though I'm going to switch her over to the 2.0s I got a bunch from nhaler. It appears the one we are talking about above from eastmall are 2.0 (or so) as well. But they have that annoying black wrapper on. So far so good...

I'm diggin' my ENS LR cartos! And mine are 2.0 as well. No issues as of yet... hope you get that figured out. Do you let them sit and soak in good before you start vapin' on it? It helps... I let mine sit for at least 30 minutes prior to using.

Edited by DAYVAPE

I'm diggin' my ENS LR cartos! And mine are 2.0 as well. No issues as of yet... hope you get that figured out. Do you let them sit and soak in good before you start vapin' on it? It helps... I let mine sit for at least 30 minutes prior to using.

Okay, so I did some 'sperimentin and am now liking the ENS cartos. :) I think initially it was the liquid I was using that made a harsh taste. I was using 12-15 mg nic juice. The last few days, I've been vaping Tasty Vapor 0 nic and I like it. It's double flavor 70% VG Banana's Foster. Good S@%#!! I think using too high of a nic content, makes a harsher odd taste in a LR carto.

Okay..so,can't start a comment without thanking DV for getting hooked on carto's.

I've been using 24mg liquid in my 2.0 carto's and they work great. Haven't had any real harsh taste and of course the vapor is massive!!! I have also used the regular carto's on my passthrough at 5v and they are amazing also. Great flavor and monster vapor. I wouldn't give up on carto's just yet...you will find your best juice for them and be in "Vaping Valhalla". :thumbsup: