I Received My 510 Lr Cartomizers

Ron

A special thank you to everyone who recommended the 510 LR Cartomizers for me to try on my recently acquired eGo. These things absolutely ROCK. :punk: After a few recommendations from kind folks here on the forums I was finally prodded into buying some when I watched the video review from bobthesalesclerk over on the electronicstix.com site.

I filled up my first LR carto with BlueMist Caramel Tobacco last night and the first puff blew me away. I love how warm the vapor felt and my wife admired the billowing clouds I was producing. You were all right. I'm hooked! And to anyone who was on the fence about these, I'll add my voice to the chorus and say "Go for it". You won't be disappointed.

The warm vapor is unbelieveable. Let me know how long they last you though. Mine seem to lose vapor production and become harsh after two days. That has been the only pitfall I have noticed.

I've been told that they need to kept moist to extend the lifespan. I vaped for about two hours last night and only this morning did I begin to notice a decrease in both taste and vapor production. Sadly, I'm at work and my Caramel e-juice is home so I can't "top off". So I switched to a mega cart until I can get home and refill. So far, so good. I'm loving the warmth.

I told ya so!! They are something! And it definately is a good idea to "top off" before each vape. Mine have lasted just as long as the others have so far.

Dayvape, when you're right, you're right. Man I'm loving these LR cartos.

I hear ya! I just love cartos period! It's all I ever mess with anymore... I hated always wondering when it was time to add more juice, etc.... getting that nasty burnt taste from time to time, no thanks. Glad you like em and hope they continue to work out for you. Keep em wet!! :thumbsup:

Found out that a 510 delrin drip tip fits tightly in the end of the low res cartos (both avail at madvapes.com) making carto topoffs a sinch!

I got the delrin drip tips at Dayvape's suggestion and they fit perfectly and work like a charm. I had to shoe-horn it into the carto the first time. Seemed tight, but that's a good thing for me since I like to "dangle" it between my teeth from time to time. And it makes "topping off" a no-brainer, especially when you don't have a paper clip handy to pry off the soft top.

I will say this though... they will definately go thru the juice alot faster. I've also found myself switching them out more often than standard cartos because they tend to get a slight burnt taste after a while. I'm assuming this is only because of the resistance allowing the coil to get hotter, etc. But overall... they are great on 3.7v devices! Just make sure you keep em wet at all times!! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

I have never been a fan of cartos until someone told me about the ones at eastmall.com and how cheap they were! Lr's were a buck a piece and regs were 80 cents a pop. So I said WTH and got 25 of each! 63 bucks or so shipped! They are amazing! Silver threads and NO funky taste or smell from them that turned me off to cartos in the first place. I have 2 LR's that I have been using for over 2 weeks now and still work great! I just tossed one of the regular ones I had been using on Jollys Tekk mod (5+ volts)since I got it.....over two weeks on that one too! I have not even used an atomizer of any sort since I bought these! They are really awesome!

I have never been a fan of cartos until someone told me about the ones at eastmall.com and how cheap they were! Lr's were a buck a piece and regs were 80 cents a pop. So I said WTH and got 25 of each! 63 bucks or so shipped! They are amazing! Silver threads and NO funky taste or smell from them that turned me off to cartos in the first place. I have 2 LR's that I have been using for over 2 weeks now and still work great! I just tossed one of the regular ones I had been using on Jollys Tekk mod (5+ volts)since I got it.....over two weeks on that one too! I have not even used an atomizer of any sort since I bought these! They are really awesome!

They are really nice when HV vaping huh!?! I like both LR's and regular cartos... but for different reasons really... they both perform differently that's for sure. I just know I've finally found what I LOVE... and what WORKS for me ALL THE TIME!!

Edited by DAYVAPE