You Are Simply Nobody If You Don't Have This!

As far as I'm concerned you are a NOBODY unless you have this in your "stash":

CLICK ME!

I have found that I really do enjoy this bad boy... even though it may come across to some of you as comical. With it, I find that my mods are all of the sudden not so "in my face" all the time, etc. Not only that, I can vape in my recliner or laying on the couch w/o even getting up off of my lazy :censored: to do so! It has simply become an every day piece of vaping equipment that I use while I'm at home. That's correct... I don't go venturing out into public with it as of yet, nor have I tried it while driving, but it is in full-time use as I'm vaping at home!! If you have an extra $20 bill... go and get yourself one and enjoy it like I have been!! I just wanted to share with everyone my new favorite/inexpensive toy! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

When you get my age you get sensitive about that sort of thing. ;) If I put that on my 18650 mod I could set it on the floor and still vape it.

Edited by mcquinn

I'm Nobody! Who are you?

Are you – Nobody – too?

Then there's a pair of us?

Don't tell! they'd advertise – you know!

How dreary – to be – Somebody!

How public – like a Frog –

To tell one's name – the livelong June –

To an admiring Bog!

Emily Dickinson/and "Lily", again

Ya know... I didn't think I would either... but I use that thing all the time at home! I use cartos as you know... and it's really nice to be able to fling it from side to side while vaping. I'm diggin' it because now whatever mod I'm using... its not right up in my face... and that really is kinda nice! You all can make fun of it... but you don't know what you're missin'! LOL. :thumbsup: