Children Say Funny Things

I really do love my daughter, but what I love more is the way she says random things, such as her unique way of saying food to yelling SALSA! What's the funniest thing your kid has said in the early ages?

I really do love my daughter, but what I love more is the way she says random things, such as her unique way of saying food to yelling SALSA! What's the funniest thing your kid has said in the early ages?

Great topic Jag!!

One time I asked my two year old to go get me the flyswatter. He left for a little bit and ran back into the room with a glass of water. He thought I said to get the flies water!!!

I had made a random comment within ear shot of our friends (then 3 year old)--something about somebody (one of my daughters friends) dressing like a ****X.gif....a couple minutes later.....I hear from the next room,yelled out of the mouth of a 3 year old.... "Shannon (my daughter) is a ****".

I almost peed my pants laughing so hard--then had to explain why little girls can't say that....wallbash.gif

I love little kids !!!!thumbsup.gif

I had made a random comment within ear shot of our friends (then 3 year old)--something about somebody (one of my daughters friends) dressing like a ****X.gif....a couple minutes later.....I hear from the next room,yelled out of the mouth of a 3 year old.... "Shannon (my daughter) is a ****".

I almost peed my pants laughing so hard--then had to explain why little girls can't say that....wallbash.gif

I love little kids !!!!thumbsup.gif

*dies of laughter, then resurrects* My bro once called someone a /b/tard after watching South Park when we were small kids xD

My daughter was 2 at the time when she put my underwear on her head and ran around the house yelling "POO POOS" :lol:

And to further enhance the visual, I think it had a big skid mark. :ermm:

Ok, now that visual is pee my pants funny--I think I scared the dog I was laughing so hard !!! good thing my family already knows I'm nuts--random bits of laughter don't surprise them anymore.

My friend Gina's son lost his glasses but he had a "gut feeling" he knew where they were, however when asked if his gut could tell him where they were, he replied "But mom, I don't speak gut!"

I was laughing so hard the other day when she told that!!

Here's a recent one: I was getting Nikki ready for bed. I asked her if she was ready to go to sleep...she replies "OH NO!" I tell her she needs to sleep so she can get big and strong and eat a lot of food the next day. She then replies: "SALSA!"

My daughter is fascinated by salsa, folks -____-

I really do adore kids: my cousin who JUST turned 7 said I had a fat belly. My aunt went :wallbash: but honestly? He made me laugh! I told him that one say, he's going to get one too like his dad and call it BILL. It's innocence like that makes me miss being a kid sometimes

One time my 3 year old niece wanted to sit on my lap while I was on this computer. She watched me for awhile but then got bored, starting playing with my mouse, hitting the keys, and messing things up. I grabbed the mouse and told her to stop. She said,"I want to play with your peter!":o I laughed and said,"It is called a puter."

One time my 3 year old niece wanted to sit on my lap while I was on this computer. She watched me for awhile but then got bored, starting playing with my mouse, hitting the keys, and messing things up. I grabbed the mouse and told her to stop. She said,"I want to play with your peter!":o I laughed and said,"It is called a puter."

*spits out XXX Vitamin water* LOL, gotta lay off this stuff, swore you said...*re-reads sentence* HOLY CRAP! XD

a post on my exes facebook, alex and abby are our kids.

Upon following a car going the speed limit (God forbid), Alex says, Beep at him Mama, he's going too slow. I said, He's going as fast as he's supposed to be going. He says, Gram would beep at him. Abby says, Mama, did you know you could drive in the grass? That's what Uncle Aaron did.

*spits out XXX Vitamin water* LOL, gotta lay off this stuff, swore you said...*re-reads sentence* HOLY CRAP! XD

Yeah, she says some funny stuff. She will fight with Jackie over me. Jackie(wife) would say,"Brent is mine!" Karlee would say,"No! Brent is my girlfriend! When they go to bed Karlee will be cuddling with Jackie. When I finally get in bed, she sneaks over to cuddle with me and whispers,"You are my girlfriend" she will lay her head on me, kiss me good night, and pass out. She is adorable.

Little Nikki always fights with my best friend whenever we hang out. Once he passed out on my lap and Nikki ran up, wanting me to hold her. When I told her he went "night night," she started to wail, hoping to wake him up. Kids...gotta adore them ^_^

keep em coming guys, this is too sweet of thread to waylay.

A while back my great nephew came to visit and as he glanced around the place in appreciation his eyes suddenly popped wide open as he exclaimed "WOW!! Your place looks just like that place on the computer... ummm... FARMIVLLE!!! It looks just like FARMVILLE!!"

The other day I found a photo of me taken when I was around 6yrs of age. Naturally, I couldn't wait to show the youngest how adorable I was back then. He alternated looking at the photo and me, taking notes and just as I was about to explode with pride, he says "Yep, I figured it'd be old enough to be in black and white" and walked away. ooooouuuuuucccccchhhhhh! lol. Pride always goeth before a fall.

• 2 weeks later...

While flipping through the new mail order catalog magazine (Heartland) that just arrived, enjoying the products listed such as solar lights, generators, boots, and so forth, the youngest suddenly sat straight up, pointed and exclaimed "Look at that eCig, Uma! That ones really pretty!!". ... it was a little brown and gold .... telescope! Needless to say I wondered for quite awhile if it could be modded.