How Much E Juice Do You Go Through In A Week?

I just wanted to find out how much e juice liquid you guys go through in a week.

I currently smoke about 3/4 of a 10ml bottle a week, (this being my first week on e cigs, Im not sure if this is how it will go in the following weeks, as far as how much e juice I use, I think it will be less in the coming weeks) I think that I am still getting used to using "e cigs" so my smoking maybe a little more than others who have smoked the "e cigs" for longer.

(by the way I smoke the 24mg (nicotine) liquid)

(I used to smoke a pack and a half, everyday for ten years, I have only had two packs of cigs this week, compaired to my 10 packs I would normally smoke)

let me know how much e juice you go through in a week! (and it would be nice to know how many packs of real cigs you went through a day, before you switched to e cigs)

just wanted to see how much others go through in a week

I usually put all my liquid in a 6ml clear bottle and that will last me 2 to 2 1/2 days so I vape 2-3mls a day, so probably a 30ml bottle would last me 12-14 days, Im stocking up with about 400-500ml within the next week so according to this that woudn't last me even a year so what im going to do is cut it with VG and add flavor to it and bring it down from 36 to 18 then 18 to 12 then 12 to 8 and so on till im at 0 nic, and then HOPEFULLY I'LL BE DONE with nicotine but I doubt it! GRRRRRRRR!!!!

For too long I smoked about a pack and-a-half a day. Got it down to around 3/4 of a pack. Started vaping at 24mg/+ or - 10ml a week. Currently it's 18mg/probably slightly less than 10ml (mostly bcuz I'm not spilling so much :))

I go through about 5 to 6 ml a day right now, so probably 35 to 40 ml per week. It wasn't that much in the beginning, but it was higher nic then and was probably only about 2 to maybe 3 ml a day. I'm at 0 nic most of the time now and never over 12mg nic if I have any nic at all. I smoked 1 1/2 packs a day for 34+ years.

I go through about 18-20ml a week at 18mg with 70% cartomizer use and 30% dripping. I only drip when I am using my PT and ego and only use cartos on my 5v box. I also only use Alien Visions juice now. It vapes alot slower than other juices I've tried and gives me more bang for my drip out of an atty(it's about the same in a carto). It's really really thick.

thanks for all the replys guys/girls, lol, and I thought I was smoking alot (of "e juice").

Keep them coming, I think this will help others make the switch from analogs to digitals, if they knew how much they would spend on smoking an "e cig" a week compaired to smoking real cigarettes.

thanks again

I'd say I'm probably vaping about 25ml per week (24mg, 36mg on occasion) but then, my PV is pretty much attached to my hand :whistle:! I'm more apt to leave the house without my cell phone than without my PV these days .. hehe

Same here lol. I never leave the house with out my ego. But today I forgot to fill my carto with juice and in my haste forgot to grab some juice with me. Luckily I only had a few stops to make but the panic grew in when I took my first hit and tasted that burnt flavor telling me it was time to add some more juice! Well I went in my back pack and omg no juice! I left it home! What to do, what to do? I quickly began calculating the distance/time to the nearest head shop to get some over priced crap juice. That's when the reality sunk in, it would be quicker and shorter to just complete my stops and go back home. How sad! I was stuck. Of course the thought of buying cigarettes never came in to the thinking at all. This will never happen again as I now plan on keeping some juice in the car too :)

Edited by Jkimbo

Same here lol. I never leave the house with out my ego. But today I forgot to fill my carto with juice and in my haste forgot to grab some juice with me. Luckily I only had a few stops to make but the panic grew in when I took my first hit and tasted that burnt flavor telling me it was time to add some more juice! Well I went in my back pack and omg no juice! I left it home! What to do, what to do? I quickly began calculating the distance/time to the nearest head shop to get some over priced crap juice. That's when the reality sunk in, it would be quicker and shorter to just complete my stops and go back home. How sad! I was stuck. Of course the thought of buying cigarettes never came in to the thinking at all. This will never happen again as I now plan on keeping some juice in the car too :)

LoL! I learned a long time ago (pretty much the same way you did) that when I grab my PV, I need to grab my e-liquid too! The best is when I realize - ooh, I'm wearing cargos! Then, I stuff them both in my pockets & go on my merry way :thumbsup:

Love your idea of leaving some in the car but, being in South Florida - it's not an option for me. I could always buy more cargos though ... hmmmm