Birthday Blues?

As you may have read my birthday is next week; September the 15th and it is also that day that is my payday and so as a gift to myself I was going to buy a lot of juice from Vapor Talk...I almost did it last night though I only have 100$ in the bank right now but I am scared that I might not get to buy any if the FDA has their way.

PLUS, I am not supposed to know this but someone "may" have bought me an EGO!!!!!!!!!! for my B day and I would really like to put some VT cola in there!!!

Soooooooooo.... I guess I want some assurance that I will still be able to buy my juice Wednesday the 15th...

I would think I'll be OK...what do you think? Everbody 'round here's makin' me think the worst might happen anyday :censored:

THANKS!!!!!

When it happens or if it happens for right now we should be alright but I think it would be a great idea to start stocking up right now, prepare for the worst and hope for the best, Im placing several large orders within the next week, and lets also remember things like this (court proceedings) take time to go thru so hopefully everything remains the same at least for a few months :) and not a few weeks :(

If you can't buy a bottle of VT Cola on the 15th, I'll send you one. :)

I really appreciate the birthday wishes and thank you so much for the offer Brian. :thumbup: I really do want cola the most! Though that might be cause I have never had the midnight!

This is what I am talkin' about with this forum! You guys are always so giving and caring.

I am really excited about the Ego. I was told not to buy one and that is why I believe I am gettin' it for my Bday. :devil:

I really appreciate the birthday wishes and thank you so much for the offer Brian. :thumbup: I really do want cola the most! Though that might be cause I have never had the midnight!

This is what I am talkin' about with this forum! You guys are always so giving and caring.

I am really excited about the Ego. I was told not to buy one and that is why I believe I am gettin' it for my Bday. :devil:

Hope you get the Ego. You'll love it.

Where in S.C are you? heading down there tomorrow.