The Revolution

Perhaps a call for a fast track approval process would result in something of more use than a revolt. Showing we are willing to work with them and helping the process come to a completion so as to help existing suppliers would be of more benefit to us than trying to impede the process and thus lengthening it. I believe a full 5 year approval process will shut down existing suppliers and i would rather not have it turn into a business as usual for the tobacco industry/pharmaceutical companies.

i would rather not have it turn into a business as usual for the tobacco industry/pharmaceutical companies.

Exactly thats why things like this are being thrown around here for fun, It will take forever for them to regulate (tax) them! Its out of our hands in a few weeks possibly with this case coming up, its got alot of people pissed off and this thread is to take a little anger out on the subject in a mature way I guess LoL!

I understand that. I would just like to see some productive focus used for burning some of that anger up and perhaps benefiting us. Elections are approaching fast in November, now is a good time to use some political clout to get some politicians in our corner on the issue. Also offense and building something(it's going to happen anyways so let's try to direct it some)is better than attempting defense/holding action IMO.

I understand that. I would just like to see some productive focus used for burning some of that anger up and perhaps benefiting us. Elections are approaching fast in November, now is a good time to use some political clout to get some politicians in our corner on the issue. Also offense and building something(it's going to happen anyways so let's try to direct it some)is better than attempting defense/holding action IMO.

Great point, and yes we need some politicians to back this up but I highly doubt it will happen to much money for them in big tobacco and pharma, I know what you mean and im all for it but its a total coin toss at best for us right now with something of this nature.