Lazy Man's Question

Okay, I'm at work and too lazy/busy (you choose) to do a bunch of shopping. Can one of you fine folks tell me where to direct my buddy to buy an eGo starter kit? Price probably matters, but maybe not a great deal. Thanks for any help!

Heaven-gifts have it for $52.50 + they have great prices and variety of colors in additional batteries($14.50 for the regular and $15.50 for the mega batteries)

http://www.heaven-gifts.com/gallery-142.html

Don't forget to pick up a few extra attys and e-liquid!!!!

I just got mine from Vapor Galaxy on sale for 69.99. And orders over 85 are free shipping, so throw a few bottles of liquid and some spare attys in there and there ya go

And they sell both PG and VG liquids to boot

Wow, you all rule!!! Thanks a million for all the help. I knew that's what I'd get too. thumbsup.gif I'm going to turn my buddy onto this thread. It'll probably make his head spin! :D But so much good info here it's bound to help any newbie. eGo is the way to go for a first ecig, he's going to dig it if he decides to try vaping. Being able to vape at his desk will be a real plus, aside from being able to quit smoking. Like all of us, he's tried everything to quit smoking, and nothing has worked. I hope he tries your suggestions, he'll have a fair chance to succeed with the help folks get around here. +1 for Vapor Talk Community!

Wow, you all rule!!! Thanks a million for all the help. I knew that's what I'd get too. thumbsup.gif I'm going to turn my buddy onto this thread. It'll probably make his head spin! :D But so much good info here it's bound to help any newbie. eGo is the way to go for a first ecig, he's going to dig it if he decides to try vaping. Being able to vape at his desk will be a real plus, aside from being able to quit smoking. Like all of us, he's tried everything to quit smoking, and nothing has worked. I hope he tries your suggestions, he'll have a fair chance to succeed with the help folks get around here. +1 for Vapor Talk Community!

Tell we will hunt him down and ...... ok, maybe not. tell him we would love to have him as one of the vaping community !!!

Hey..that's what we're here for isn't it? Also..the one's at Cignot..you can mix and match the colors..so you could get one in black and one in say blue or white or stainless. And they are the mega 900mah ones.

Good luck and tell your buddy to stop in and let us know.