A Lil Bizness Boost

I go to alot of bars sometimes and people there are always asking "where did you get your Ecig" I just shoot them a bizness card of whatever suppliers im dealing with and its working, just last night I ran into a couple that was vaping smoking everywhere brand and now they have 510's they were so happy I turned them on to a legitamite supplier that they bought me round after round last night, I was hammered, SO anyway I welcome ANY supplier to send me a stack of your bizness cards, send me a pm and ill let you know where to send them. :thumbsup:

It would also be nice if suppliers put a brief description of what an ecig is and how it work on the back of the card. That way if you are in a lil hurry(like i'm always are lately) you just pass them a card and keep going. BTW I'm also down to receive some bizness cards to give to people that ask me about it!

It would also be nice if suppliers put a brief description of what an ecig is and how it work on the back of the card. That way if you are in a lil hurry(like i'm always are lately) you just pass them a card and keep going. BTW I'm also down to receive some bizness cards to give to people that ask me about it!

One of them (or maybe 2?) that I've purchased from do. I forget offhand which ones, because I gave the cards away, but I thought it was way cool that they did that on the back of their card. I agree with you, wish more would include info on their cards too.

My kid wants BC's to hand out to the curious travellers, But I keep forgetting to get them from the vendors So, with that said, I'd like to let out a big hollar to all the vendors: 'Please include a checkbox and an amount selection during checkout "Would you like extra bc's? Select how many". pleasepleaseplease

Edited by Uma

I've been plussed!! Saweeeeeet!!

have another beer on the house Mark! :cheers:

I had to give you a +1 also. That's a great idea. I know business cards aren't cheap, but the whole idea is to get as many out there as they can right? So why shouldn't we help them?

Yeah Its a great idea to show people about good suppliers that carry quality ecig supplies, the handfull of suppliers I deal with always send my aleast 5 BC's and its great to have them when your out and about to pass the good info around, I actually got a few BC's that on the back of them told people what an ecig was, I forget witch vendor I'll have to look for that card, I think this thread can help alot of suppliers out for more business thats why I started it, HELP ME SPREAD THE GOOD WORD TO THE ANALOGERS LOOKING FOR A HRALTHIER ALTERNATIVE!

I COMPLETELY agree with the whole BC thing. I gave all mine out (12) in less than a week.

To the VT guys ever think about maybe stickying a comprehensive how to, things needed, and a list of cooperating suppliers and put the hyperlink on a BC and send them out to us?

There is just soooo much info and soooo many different suppliers that a universal BC would be awesome! and you might even be able to work out a forum discount with the suppliers.

I have always been a bit surprised that more suppliers do not follow the Totally Wicked lead on marketing. TW sets users up as "reps", they get their own coupon code and cards. The reps then spread the word and give out cards with their coupon on it. Whenever the discount coupon is used, the rep sees some of the sale as commission to use as a merchandise credit toward their own purchases.

This is a very inexpensive way for a supplier to build an aggressive and motivated sales group without expanding their operating costs.

I have always been a bit surprised that more suppliers do not follow the Totally Wicked lead on marketing. TW sets users up as "reps", they get their own coupon code and cards. The reps then spread the word and give out cards with their coupon on it. Whenever the discount coupon is used, the rep sees some of the sale as commission to use as a merchandise credit toward their own purchases.

This is a very inexpensive way for a supplier to build an aggressive and motivated sales group without expanding their operating costs.

I know Ive been doing it for TW since I started with them and I been getting a little cash on the side, Now the cats outta the bag! $$$$$$$$$$$ (not that much tho) :devil:

It's a great way to get the word out, too cool. But, on the other hand, it's difficult to trust a reviewer when they're receiving revenues of any kind. Yet, on the other hand, if the company were godawful, I wouldn't shop there even if it was for free. But, on the other hand, we're always given New and Improved goodies to try or wait for,...

I've heard both favorable and downright opposing reviews on TW. Which one should I believe at the time of research? The paid customer or the broke customer?

A good idea, but ....

It's a great way to get the word out, too cool. But, on the other hand, it's difficult to trust a reviewer when they're receiving revenues of any kind. Yet, on the other hand, if the company were godawful, I wouldn't shop there even if it was for free. But, on the other hand, we're always given New and Improved goodies to try or wait for,...

I've heard both favorable and downright opposing reviews on TW. Which one should I believe at the time of research? The paid customer or the broke customer?

A good idea, but ....

I dont do any reviews whatsoever on the internet, youtube, on forums, nothing! for TW. I Just give people I run into on the street that find interest in what I am vaping a BC and the rest is in all good health. :turned:

My apologies are in order. I didn't intend for my rambling to be taken personally... it was not aimed at anyone in particular. I was trying to express the idea for in general. It's a great idea... when in the proper hands. Let's say Bluuueeeeieee ecigs uses this technique and we can get all our joye510 attys for free for life... lol... totally way out there example... but...

My apologies if you thought I was talking about you or anyone here.

This post totally made me "move my rear" and get going with some cards. The other day when I posted, I ordered some freebies from vistaprint.. They are nice and all, they have all the pertinent information, BUT the colors and "feel" aren't exactly JL. Plus they won't be here for 20 days.LOL My thought was that if I saw that they improved business significantly, then I'd get something more "us."

Sooooo today I did lots of shopping around and ordered some custom ones with our logo & colors, and I am so excited! I can't believe we've never done this. They are beautiful cards, if I say so myself! I am dying to show MrJaaxx (I have the digital proof) but instead I told him that we have a surprise coming in the mail. *wink* They should be here Monday or Tuesday.

I dont do any reviews whatsoever on the internet, youtube, on forums, nothing! for TW. I Just give people I run into on the street that find interest in what I am vaping a BC and the rest is in all good health. :turned:

This is for free! I dont want to make any money off anybody, I just enjoy helping people out that share vaping with me, so send me a stack and i'll help spread the word for you bcuz there is just to many instances that I could hand these out easily to people asking me anything e cig related. :beer: