Just Ordered My Ego!

I just ordered my eGo starter kit from over at vaporgalaxy (sorry about the FDA crap here guys, you will get all my business from now on I promise )

Got it, some cartos, a couple of the stainless 510 atomizers and a nickle plated drip tip for dripping and a bit of liquid to keep me going while I shop around more as money allows. also picked up a syringe to help with filling the cartos.

Best of all, saved 10% thanks to the VT coupon code :)

you'll love it. mine came on tuesday and i'm very satisfied. i've been getting consistently 8 hours of battery lie(9.5 yesterday in fact) and consistent vapor. The size is perfect as well and the usb charger makes it that much easier. very good product. enjoy.

Well this isnt my first e cig...

I have aBlu Cig currently, and let's just say it leaves a lot to be desired.

I still have the occasional analog due to craving, and that is with dipping 24mg liquid not using carts. And with that a Marlboro Smooth still gives me a mild Nicotine buzz when I smoke one occasionally.

I am really hoping the much improved vapor and such I here about with the eGo will be the solution to this problem. Not to mention actually being able to TASTE the liquid and not feeling like I am puffing air with visual effects.

I just ordered my eGo starter kit from over at vaporgalaxy (sorry about the FDA crap here guys, you will get all my business from now on I promise )

Got it, some cartos, a couple of the stainless 510 atomizers and a nickle plated drip tip for dripping and a bit of liquid to keep me going while I shop around more as money allows. also picked up a syringe to help with filling the cartos.

Best of all, saved 10% thanks to the VT coupon code :)

Luke is a great guy. I have ordered alot from him and customer service, shipping, EVERYTHING has always been great. I have never gotten a call personally from somewhere I ordered something from lol.

Anyway I'm sure Chris isn't angry. The extra income must be nice but for all he has done for the vaping community I'm sure he would rather see you get a kit from somewhere else than not get one at all :)

You are gonna be amazed when you get the eGo goin on some good juice!!! What kinda juice do you have??

I have been vaping on the Blu some Modern Vapor Djarum Black Clove in 24mg , I have a small bottle of their Juicy Peach in 16mg as well. (polished off a 10mL bottle of their coffee before I realised most of it was leaking out of the reloaded carts grrrr)

I just ordered along with the eGo the following juices and accessories:

1 24MG VaporGalaxy Premium Cafe Espresso (PG Liquid)

2 24MG VaporGalaxy RY4 E-Liquid (VG Liquid)

2 24MG VaporGalaxy USA Mix Tobacco E-Liquid (VG Liquid)

1 510/901 Nickel Plated Drip Tips

2 Genuine Joye 510 Atomizer - Stainless (got this for dripping to go with the drip tip)

2 Genuine Joye eGo Cartomizer - Black

1 5ml E-Liquid Injector

Hopefully this will last me until my next flavor order where I plan to dive into the VT liquids and try out some of the yummy sounding ones here.

Edited by Arcsylver

Nice order: That should stock you up for a while. When you do place another order, you might want to consider getting some low resistance atomizers to try out. I am warning you though, once you go LR you won't want to go back. :thumbsup:

Nice order: That should stock you up for a while. When you do place another order, you might want to consider getting some low resistance atomizers to try out. I am warning you though, once you go LR you won't want to go back. :thumbsup:

heh,

I have been looking at those actually, but right now I am looking more at a 900 maH battery for the PV first, in blue to go with the stainless atomizers and drip tip.

I find DD is my preferred method of vaping so far, I got the cartos for when I am driving and such. wanting something kinda nice looking and distinctively NOT a cigarette looking PV, in something other than black lol

the LR atty's seem nice but not sure I want to add that expense to my usage right now, the shorter life of them may not be what I am looking for in a PV at the moment, will probably look into them once I relocate to the Chicago area next year though as a possibility

Very nice! I ordered my ego from them a few days ago and it took two days to get to me. I got my ego yesterday, and I highly enjoy it. My next step is to get some juice and a drip tip :) Thats what I'm doing today!

And some LR attys. Man why was I hatin on the LR attys for like a week. So glad I went back and gave them another try.