Joye Ego At 35 Bucks?!

Yes I do. SLB batteries tend to have more issues than Joye Tech does. This is why Joy Tech is as big as they are. Because they take them time to QC their hardware. Any supplier that's been around for a while (newer suppliers or start ups will argue otherwise) will usually tell you that other than perhaps the 901, SLB's quality control has really gone down hill.

Yes I do. SLB batteries tend to have more issues than Joye Tech does. This is why Joy Tech is as big as they are. Because they take them time to QC their hardware. Any supplier that's been around for a while (newer suppliers or start ups will argue otherwise) will usually tell you that other than perhaps the 901, SLB's quality control has really gone down hill.

SLB atomizers truly suck. The regular ones, anyway; don't know about high-res on mods. They work, but DEFINITELY pale in comparison to Joye.

Original poster, this probably goes for that Ego as well. It will get the job done, but probably not very effectively. Also, if something goes wrong, it will most likely be a nightmare. I would strongly suggest waiting until you can buy one from VT. It will be more expensive, but there is no question that you'll be getting an authentic product. Also, if the product is defective in some way, VT has amazing customer service.

The one at www.liquidnicotine.com is the Riva because of the rubber button and gold. I saw the Riva on www.bigboxstore.com also. I bought mine from JantyUSA because I feel safer buying from the creators. They have a Black TAWB eGo set for only $55.95 because it only has a 10 day warranty.

well I did see a Janty eGo for 59.99 shipped, here in the states...

dunno if they as good as joye tho.....question.gif

Janty invented the eGo and Joye makes them for them. I have a Janty eGo. It has Janty on the silver band and the Janty logo on the bottom. That is as authentic of an eGo you can get. It is the name brand eGo.

OK... I am so pleased with the feedback here and like how my question sparked other conversations...some of which I understood. I have officially been convinced not to buy my ego from Bigboxstore or liquid nic. I am now scared to buy anyhting from chinese though...should I be cause I ordered some juice from healthcabin a week or less ago before all o'dis happened.

You shouldn't be scared, most products come from china. It's just best to not order hardware from Chinese sites that don't have a good reputation. The Juice you're going to receive should be perfectly fine.

If you find a site that you haven't heard of before and has deals to be good to be true, it's usually because they are. Just ask your ordering questions on the forums and you'll get a lot of responses about different suppliers you may have questions about.