Joye Ego At 35 Bucks?!

OK I have heard to make sure to get genuine Joye products but I wonder how to know for sure cause I just googled Joye ego and found 2 stores selling same package...wait they only come with one atomizer and now I cannot remember if the other places I looked came with 1 or 2...but they both say JOYE EGO...and I was kinda goin' to get a low res atty anyway...and then some cartos too soon.

Anyway www.liquidnicotine.com is selling ego for 50 bucks which sounded cheap until I saw www.bigboxstore.com selling them for 35.71!!!! nowhere does it say it is not joye and it does say that it is joye so when I am warned to only by joye, is it that store will lie and claim to be joye when they are not or is it just to not buy them when they do noy say joye? Does that make sense? Is this a deal I should not pass up is what I am asking cause I am kinda broke this week but I can charge this if it is true. I can wait for a while and am not even sure if I should just wait till I can afford a buzz or some other higher voltage thing...ARGH!

I just want one cause everybody is talkin' about the awesome battery life etc. If this is a gen article at bigboxstore than I kinda think I should get it...I've never even heard of bigboxstore but I had never heard of cignot...

Don't do it! Prolly a knock off or a fake!

Get one from VT or wordupecig.com vaporgalaxy.com or another REPUTABLE supplier that have GREAT customer service!

Thats what I am scared of but they have paypal and ususally paypall only is available on reliable sites and it says Joye...Yer probably right but the price is so...mmm...hey I just noticed it says I am a memeber and not a noobie now...I still feel like a noob...also can someone help me w/ the smoke free banner...after I put in info it goes to a screen with 2 boxes and a link to pic. but I don't know what to do after that.

Thanks again! ;)

Hard to say. Looks like bixboxstore ships from China, so it may take a while to get your order and you'll probably pay more for shipping. I have heard of liquidnicotine, but have never ordered from them. Joye is pretty strengent about the price it allows distrbutors to sell the eGo for.

yeah or they in china and shipping will bring the cost back up

Just checked and with shipping for 7-21 days airmail total would still only be 44.16 bucks...If I didn't have a 510 in my hand vaping I would say that is forever but I was gonna wait for the ego at least till mid or so of Sept...around my birthday the 15th is what I was kinda thinkin' and that is when it would get here if it took max. time...you see I am trying to convince myself to do it like always...I may need more convincin' not to...

what to do...

The pic on liquidnicotine appears to be gold banded. Has anyone ever seen a gold banded eGo? Mine are all silver. I think the Riva is gold banded.

I notice the same at bigboxstore on the 1st pic but they have several pics with silver band...I wondered about that...

Customer service is a big deal in the ecig biz! You want somebody that has it IF something comes up. Most of the suppliers mentioned will go out of there way to see you happy and remain a customer. China will not.

cool. but y market it under diff names?

I don't know what the arrangement is, but I would guess that Janty sells the rights to Joye to market them differently. Chris probably has more insight on that. With the lax (or non-existent) copyright laws over there, it's probably in Janty's best interest to get something out of letting Joye market them differently.

I know the feeling of trying to save a buck, but trust us on this, use a reputable supplier ststeside. I have done business with VT & Wordup, you can trust them both. They do straigh business with customer service you can't beat

Hard to say. Looks like bixboxstore ships from China, so it may take a while to get your order and you'll probably pay more for shipping. I have heard of liquidnicotine, but have never ordered from them. Joye is pretty strengent about the price it allows distrbutors to sell the eGo for.

I think so too. You can order juice directly from China for only 90 cents per 30ml and all kinds of ecigs, one of these days I may take a chance and place a order to see how long it takes.

If you live chat these people they claim 5 - 7 business days. That's hard to believe from China!

It is tempting, but a gamble.

I think for peace of mind I'm glad I bought my ego thru vaporgalaxy. But for spare parts or juice I may take the chance :)

Silabo actually creates their version of the eGo (The same guys that make the "knock off" 510) Joye Tech suppliers normally sell the eGo for about 70 bucks. If the price is less it's probably an SLB.

As for Janty, they usually create the model and Joye manufactures it for them. After a certain amount of time (whatever they have agreed upon) the generic version is released to other suppliers such as Vapor Talk.

Silabo actually creates their version of the eGo (The same guys that make the "knock off" 510) Joye Tech suppliers normally sell the eGo for about 70 bucks. If the price is less it's probably an SLB.

As for Janty, they usually create the model and Joye manufactures it for them. After a certain amount of time (whatever they have agreed upon) the generic version is released to other suppliers such as Vapor Talk.

You think there is any difference in quality and or craftsmanship?