So I Need To Vent

So I'm out to dinner with a few folks. I finally got my Mrs. down to what she likes. A medium Res carto, V4L Nuport 0mg juice. Ahhh - life is good. In fact, our friend who quit smoking a while back is always appreciative that I have a nice pink ego with a regular carto loaded with Nuport for when we go out and is digging that I showed up with it tonight.

Wait, I'm rambling, so wife declares I don't like this (Nuport), tastes sweet, let me try yours, I like that!!! I've been doing a mix of VT mentha, dulcis and JC arctic menthol forever (well at least since dulcis went 0mg). So, of course I just ordered I can not tell you how much v4l juice two fays ago. Of course that is one day before the 20% v4l sale came up. waaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmbulance

Yuppers. Guess what came today? Yep - many many mils of what shall thus forth be know as..."I don't like that anymore"

I actually got more than I normally would have as they ran out and took a little while to restock, so I said to my self, self, ****** that up!!!

That sucks; don't do anything harsh like Jeff would. I've heard stories about chains and whips...

You wouldnt joke if you knew how much Jeff has to pay his wife to do that to him.... sick *******...

edit: how can doosh be on the forbidden words list but bastard isnt?

Edited by Burn

Trying to get everything together for her to try now, including one of the several giant bottles of nuport I got that is staring at me, I think its laughing. I figure she'll be okay with some combo of mentha, dulcis and JC arctic menthol. Weird thing is now my mix is tasting a little weird, kind of sweet/fruity which was her complaint. I think maybe in the effort to test I've been just vaping too much right now and twisted my taste buds. And that's with a new 901LR. Maybe I just let the cartos get too old? Maybe too much Dulcis, I don't know, I'm lost now. Packing it in, there's always tomorrow.

You are such a good husband FT !!!!

I know somewhere deep down inside she really appreciates everything you do for her.

take a deep breath, count to 10 and start over. I'm sure it will taste ok today.

we are put on this planet to drive men insane