So I Need To Vent

we are put on this planet to drive men insane

Mission accomplished as I am going out of my mind.!!

I'm thinking I got something contaminating my batch. I hate doing it but I am starting over with fresh bottles. Each one individually tastes fine though, which makes sense as I am going out of my mind. I'll try again tonight with a regular 510 atty first, then the low res, could something be caramelizing? Once I don't have an issue, we'll start the taste test with her including the v4l nuport. I figure let her taste the individual juices then some combos and tweak the percentage once she knows the components. She's a fan (last time I checked) of the JC taste as well).

if you start rocking in the center of the room, drooling----then she might take pity on you.........

That or you sit there and tell her you wub her ^.^ That usually makes us women smile...sometimes.

Just be thankful that you're not like me and runs to the internet to figure out what's wrong. Otherwise...you'll end up like me and looking like this: My Future Self

• 1 month later...

Okay - I am resurrecting this thread. Today, at the "BIG GAME", Rutgers (wife's school not mine) and I have both of our egos. Wife declares she like my mix. 40% Mentha, 40% JC arctic and 20% dulcis. Of course, I have 11 bottles of new juice from various places for her to try, but she won't. grrrrrrrrr

From one joe with a frustrating wife to another,here's what i suggest:

Put back the juices you think she might like for a while and enjoy your own.

Then when you feel she is about to want a flavor change and commandeer yours

start using some of the stuff you put back for her.That way she gets a juice

to suit her tastes and you get to keep yours too. lol

With a plus being that you didn't waste the money on the juice you

got for her to try cause now she's tryin it:)

btw it wont take long for her to catch on and switch tactics on ya.

Then let the games begin again lol.

LOL! I let my wife vape on one of my ecigs before and she liked it. I bought her one and she never used it because she doesn't like ecigs. Now she wants me to get that ecig out of the tackle box for her. After I get it out she won't like it again.:question:

Does your wife smoke analogs, or is she just trying it out because you use it?? My wife has never smoked analogs (well she tried one not too long ago), but she enjoys the e-cig occasionally with me and usually does not inhale and uses 0 nic.