Thinking About A Second Pv......

Arcsylver

Hello everyone,

I currently have a Blu PV but I have been looking at other models out there to find something a bit longer lasting for those times when I cant charge the PCC on the Blu.

I have looked at the model 902 over at Modern Vapor and it seems to offer all the same features I love about the Blu but with LOTS more fluid capacity and such.

Anyone out there used this model or have other suggestions for possible next step in my PV collection?

From Modern Vapor website <THE 902 IS THE BIG BOSS AND A TRUE WORKHORSE FOR HEAVY VAPING

The 902 is our biggest model and with all of the NEW improvements this model is a REAL WINNER. This model is very user friendly which makes it great for beginners or serious Vapers. Compared to the popular 510 model, the 902 cartridge is 35% larger and has a super smooth draw; The 902 atomizers are known to produce clouds of vapor for delivering the best flavor without torching the juice like the 510. The 902 is the Top Choice if you are looking for a smooth draw for a pleasurable experience, larger cartridge for less hassle on continuing refilling and clouds of Vapor!>

The eGo/Tornado are a bit bigger than the Blu but once you have tried it, you will not care. I have used my Tornado for over 2 days without changing the battery. I just can't believe how great this device is! :thumbsup:

Edited by BreakingBad

I agree with everyone else in the thread. For Modern Vapor's solo kit it only comes with one battery and atomizer. For their dual kit it's more than the cost of an eGo. You can get two Joye eGo batteries, two atomizers, plus all of the extras for around $70.

Luke's selling the ego for cheap at galaxyvapor.com

It's truly a great pv and a huge step up from the 510, 901 or 801 normal batteries. Basically, its still a 510 atty but on ~8hr batts. :animier: and it looks awesome :robo:

Here is the site of the creators of the eGo and the Dura(510): Janty USA. Check out their eGo products.

And for a small price, if the 01 atty is what you want, a $4 adapter will allow the 901 to work on the ego. I would do a search on the 902 before biting.

Thanks everyone for the replies...

I have looked more and I ahve to agree, the eGo defionitely looks like the best bang for the buck for me right now . I am now planning to spend about 100 to 150 dollars here at the VT store picking up the eGo kit and some juice.

Thanks again for all your help!

I have looked more and I ahve to agree, the eGo defionitely looks like the best bang for the buck for me right now . I am now planning to spend about 100 to 150 dollars here at the VT store picking up the eGo kit and some juice.

Let us know what you think when you get it. I think you are really gonna like it.

After having an esmoke pro(cigarette looking model)I switched to the ego and MAN. It is complete day and night. After using it I will never go back to analogs. It rules!

After having an esmoke pro(cigarette looking model)I switched to the ego and MAN. It is complete day and night. After using it I will never go back to analogs. It rules!

Is the vapor in your picture the eGo or the esmoke? I noticed it is much more vapor than your original picture.

NO comparison!!! I started with the 901....was gifted a 905. They were great........................UNTIL I got my Ego!!!!!! My 901 stuff got Payed Forward to a newbie and my 905 is now a shelf decoration/ back up unit! GO FOR THE EGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Actually the 905 is the same as a 901 with greatly extended battery life.

Edited by ThaHodgehound

And if you do like the 901 atty, you can get an adapter almost anywhere to use 901 attys on the 510 fitting of the ego. Width is the same as a 510 so it just goes on, a little longer. Some people are having issues with LR attys, but createvapor has 901 LR attys and I'm pretty much using that exclusively, I believe they have adapters as well. Then there are cartos, regular, medium and low resistance cartos which I outlined in a post yesterday I believe.

Sounds like the ego is the way to go then, damn wish I found this forum before I bought that piece of crap elektro cigarette looking ecig at my local smoke shop, would have saved me some money! Live and learn I guess :)