Ego/tornado

AZvapes

When I got mine in, they took about 8 hours to turn green.

8hrs? mine take about 1.5 - 2 hrs to charge up and i drain those suckers pretty good. i get about 6 - 8 hrs out of em

The instructions on the 510 did say to charge over night, but we learned here that it was never necessary. Once the light turns green, the batteries are ready to go. Several times I've never charged new batteries before vaping. I start in as soon as I get them. At least with the first one. I usually put the other one on the charger right away and it's ready by the time I need to charge the first one. I've never had a problem with a battery because of doing that.

I'm new to all this. I got my eGo double set a few days ago. These have the cone shaped atomizer without adding the cone cover. The batteries charged very quickly for me. I wondered why it didn't take over night. I got clove Kretek E Liquid from Tasty Vapor and the set came with a little bottle of Camel flavor. I wanted a buddy to try the Camel flavor. (I love clove!) All in all, these things work very well. I am going to order some blue foam soon though. I want to try it out. The white fiber seems to add a burnt taste. I'm direct dripping now. Until I get the blue foam.

Welcome to the family !!

The blue foam is still better than the white stuff. I'm a recent convert to drip tips and have to say, they do make things a bit easier. However when I am in the car I use carts with blue foam. Haven't made the switch to cartimizers yet--many swear by them.

The blue foam is really easy to use and the cart hold more liquid. Make sure to look at the directions on the strictly ejuice site--works a bit different than the white stuff. but it is my filler of choice.

any problems let us know, we will try to help......

@jayh503 where did u get ur kit also the blue foam is ok but taking the polyfill out of the cart and dripping is the best way in my opinion

I ordered from mini cigarette dot net. I didn't realize they were in China till after I placed my order. Was hoping I didn't order cheap knock off's. I was told in an email that these are real joye ego. I know they work really well. I'm happy with them. I ordered the Hybrid Mod Style starter kit and an extra battery so I'd have two complete units. I like the cone atomizers. Fast shipping and great customer service! I'm dripping now but wanna try the blue foam to see how it works!

Welcome to Vapor Talk, jayh503. The blue foam is okay, but direct dripping is really better. It's best if you use a drip tip, too.

I'm looking at some drip tips now! I guess you just put them on instead of the cartridges and drip down the opening. Looks a lot easier than pulling the empty cartridge off all the time. Gonna give 'em a try! Thanks!

I ordered from mini cigarette dot net. I didn't realize they were in China till after I placed my order. Was hoping I didn't order cheap knock off's. I was told in an email that these are real joye ego. I know they work really well. I'm happy with them. I ordered the Hybrid Mod Style starter kit and an extra battery so I'd have two complete units. I like the cone atomizers. Fast shipping and great customer service! I'm dripping now but wanna try the blue foam to see how it works!

It's always best to try those things out for yourself. Everyone has a different opinion and it's important to find out what works best for you. We've all done it.

Welcome to the family !!

The blue foam is still better than the white stuff. I'm a recent convert to drip tips and have to say, they do make things a bit easier. However when I am in the car I use carts with blue foam. Haven't made the switch to cartimizers yet--many swear by them.

The blue foam is really easy to use and the cart hold more liquid. Make sure to look at the directions on the strictly ejuice site--works a bit different than the white stuff. but it is my filler of choice.

any problems let us know, we will try to help......

Gonna read up on the blue foam! I'll probably end up dripping at home and using the blue foam with my cartridges when I'm out running around. I'm wondering about cartomizers too! Wondering which ones will fit my batteries. I guess I look for eGo cartomizers. Wondering if cartomizers have the burnt taste since they use the fiber material.

This is a great place for Vaping / E Cig information! Wonderful people! Anyone know the best place to buy cartomizers for eGo's? And do they have the same burnt taste since they use the fiber material?

Gonna read up on the blue foam! I'll probably end up dripping at home and using the blue foam with my cartridges when I'm out running around. I'm wondering about cartomizers too! Wondering which ones will fit my batteries. I guess I look for eGo cartomizers. Wondering if cartomizers have the burnt taste since they use the fiber material.

for me, the blue foam was a pain in the ***. constantly filling and cutting to get that perfect size, juice all over my hands. bah!!

cartos are the only thing i will use that isn't on the lines of drippig. you can use the condom method to fill them and then just clean the threads with a qtip or rag, almost no mess.

they don't have a burnt taste unless you drain it dry and keep vaping. i use those a lot on my 5v mods or for people that never tried an ecig out and about on 3.7v

all you need for the ego/tornado is any 510 cartomizer.

If you like direct dripping those drip tips are the way to go, if you hate the hassle of getting your hand all full of juice and want something thats going to last as long as your tornado battery the mega cartos are the way to go, and when I say go I mean on the go, in your car, at work, at the bar, even at home, they are treating me very good, besides a little flooding, and if you keep a few fresh drops in there you will not get that plastic taste...its an expensive adventure with that tornado, its just a matter of finding out what works for you....vape on!