E-Juice After-Taste

flit

Greetings,

Ive been vaping around a week now. I bought an assortment pack of juice from awesomevapor.com (The one where you can try out 10 different flavors). Ive noticed that while they all taste good, they leave an after-taste that lasts quite a while. Its alright at first, but after a while you wish the taste would go away, which doesnt happen since i vape again before it does go away. Is this long after-taste normal? I've decided to DIY my own juice just to have more on the spot control of nicotine intake, and im wondering if not adding flavors will eliminate this long after-taste?

The only ones that had an after taste for me were the tobacco flavors--I've had good luck with the fruit flavors. currently I either mix my own or add flavor to the premixed. it's been a very long time since I vaped just premixed--they were never strong enough for me--always need more flavor !!

sorry, not much help.....

Some juices do tend to have a bit of an after taste. Mostly the tobacco ones. I think once you start making your own you'll be able to get rid of most of that. Just don't over do it with the flavor or you'll end up with more of the same.

Good luck and happy vaping.

I notice, that when juice gets older, it starts to take on an "onion" type taste. I don't know if this is the juice going bad from heat, or age, but I only notice the taste on juices that I've had for a while. Not sure... but maybe the juice sat around a while before shipping, or it wasn't properly stored...

Never bought from AwesomeVapor... I think they are right around the corner from me.

BoxModMan

This is a real hard one to answer because it is difficult to ascertain where the taste is coming from. I do find that PG does have some aftertaste to me but I can't be sure that is what you are experiencing. I vape 90% DIY and I do like a 70%VG/30%PG blend and I don't have much aftertaste at all. Taste is really different for all. Awesome Vapors does have a funky taste to me which is rather depressing because the primary taste is so good.

An update on this;

I got my DIY stuff and make a 20mg/ml flavorless juice, which doesnt taste too bad. I had to wait until payday to buy some flavorings from perfumersapprentice, which should be here by at least Saturday (I hope). With what ive made, there isnt an after taste at all. we'll see if the flavorings that come will add a long aftertaste. If after i add flavor there is no aftertaste, then awesomevapor is likely the cause.

On a side note, they sent a pineapple flavor which was alright by itself, but when i drank mountain dew afterwards, the taste was just just awesomely magnificent! The pineapple and the mountain dew bring each other to spectacular new heights. I drink a lot of mountain dew so I made damn sure that I ordered extra pineapple flavoring from perfumersapprentice!! lol.