Awesome Passthrough

i like the mini usb.

does it give a higer voltage when plugged into the usb or is it still the same volt?

its always 3.7 no matter what. it would be cool if it was 3.7 off the passthrought. but when you plugged it into the passthrough it was 5 volts.

What cartomizers are ya using? I tried a couple of carto's on my eGo and didn't get half the vapor you're getting, from either one!

Nice PT too, I almost bought the same one a while back. I really like the idea of unplugging it at the battery.

What cartomizers are ya using? I tried a couple of carto's on my eGo and didn't get half the vapor you're getting, from either one!

Nice PT too, I almost bought the same one a while back. I really like the idea of unplugging it at the battery.

Look like regular ol 510 cartos... it's all about the long / slow drags! :thumbsup:

LoL, I actually popped a carto onto my eGo, freshly charged, and matched Bens drag in the video. Hardly any vapor! I don't know, maybe I have some bad carto's? Ahh, no biggy, I'm perfectly satisfied with my LR atty. :)

I found out that carto's with the brass threads from DSE do not produce as good or as consistant as the ones with aluminum threads from Boge.I expected the brass to conduct electricity better ,never counted on the gudgeons to be a problem.

I found out that carto's with the brass threads from DSE do not produce as good or as consistant as the ones with aluminum threads from Boge.I expected the brass to conduct electricity better ,never counted on the gudgeons to be a problem.

I definately agree with that! I do not care for the brass-thhreaded cartos at all! :thumbsdown:

:mellow: OK you stumped me. Whats a "gudgeons" :mellow:

I don't think the element is located in the brass ones in as good of a location as the aluminum ones.Seems like I have to top off the brass ones a lot just to get some vapor .And the aluminum ones seem to produce better flavor a couple of days longer than the brass ones.I can usually get 10 ml bottle through one aluminum one and about 3/4 of a bottle from a brass one.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines