Awesome Passthrough

I'm using VT juice and Wordups juice. the flavor from wordups is drastically different in the carto than in the atty. the VT grape does not even taste like grape in the carto. I may just stick to the LR attys. The cartos I have were free, thats the only reason I am trying them.

I'm using VT juice and Wordups juice. the flavor from wordups is drastically different in the carto than in the atty. the VT grape does not even taste like grape in the carto. I may just stick to the LR attys. The cartos I have were free, thats the only reason I am trying them.

What voltage? For me, once you burn a carto and taste filler, it's done. I've been using them at 6V and as long as I keep topping them off (add 10 drops every so often) they've been working great.

What voltage? For me, once you burn a carto and taste filler, it's done. I've been using them at 6V and as long as I keep topping them off (add 10 drops every so often) they've been working great.

just 3.7

hey hodge if your not going to use the cartos ill take them! i love them and always need more! lol even though i can make one last a whole month.

Maybe a trade is in order.......lol

i don't think i have but 2 or 3 that aint used

I have the same problem with cartos, hodge. The taste is different. I don't know if I can taste the filler, but I know the juice tastes different. I have several cartos and I keep trying them, but so far I don't care much for them. They sure are handy when driving long distances though. That's the only time I use them. Otherwise it's LR attys all the way.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines