Woo Hoo! ! Ego......

I'm still a Noobie here, but been vaping for about a year now and for the last several months have had sooo many problems with bad batteries and attys that I came here for advice and to vent. I took advice seriously and fast. Ordered an ego. Had been using a 510. When it worked it was wonderful. I knew I not only could quit analogs, but wanted to as they no longer tasted good. Problems really started when everything I bought didn't work. I spent soo much time blowing thru attys and fussing with paraphernalia that it was a problem not just for me but for everyone around me as I really didn't want to go back, but my stuff wasn't working.

My new Ego arrived at Noon today. Could not find any advice as to first time charging so I put it to charge and at 1:15 began vaping with it. Woo Hoo :thumbsup: It's goin on midnight and still its working strong... I'm gonna have to get more juice LOL. I have even taken out the old cartridges that wouldn't produce with the crud batteries and attys and used them and getting clouds of vapor from them....

It's heavier and bulkier than I expected, but I'd carry a brick at this point if it worked as good as this.

HATS OFF to litecigusa!!!

I am soooo excited for you. finding the right unit and one that actually works is a blessing. Your really have had a really rough time--hopefully now that is all behind you !!!!

Happy Vaping thumbsup.gif

Welcome and congrats on your choice to get the Ego. I believe you'll find it to be a great device. Next thing to try is the low res attys with it. You'll be greatly surprised how much vapor and flavor you get from them. Glad you could join us and keep us informed.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, someone will always be ready to help.....it's what we do.

Good luck and happy vaping. :thumbsup:

So glad to hear your problems are past you. You've chosen an excellent pv, the eGo. Happy vaping!!

Hey FTJoe, that eyecase is neat! I use a soft eyeglass case for my coat pocket that works great. GMTA.

Congrats. I use an eyeglass reader to carry mine around with a 3ml bottle.

post-1132-092897800 1279880749_thumb.jpg

post-1132-099272600 1279880772_thumb.jpg

Dumb question. How do you get the little box at the bottom of your posts that calculates how long you have been smoke free?

Mona

Dumb question. How do you get the little box at the bottom of your posts that calculates how long you have been smoke free?

Mona

Mona, click on that box itself, on anyone's. It will bring you to the add setup.

Then, when you do that, click on your picture or avatar in the upper right. Click on edit profile on the right side somewhere. Then click change signature and add the URL for your smoke free banner into the big box area.

Edited by LoriHNC

Mona, click on that box itself, on anyone's. It will bring you to the add setup.

Then, when you do that, click on your picture or avatar in the upper right. Click on edit profile on the right side somewhere. Then click change signature and add the URL for your smoke free banner into the big box area.

Thank you Lori. Let's see if I know how to followed directions with this post. Should see the box below. rolleyes.gif

Thank you Lori. It works. I don't know what I did wrong the first 14 times, but I did something right this time. thumbsup.gif

Mona

YAY :thumbsup: It's a great thing to look at to motivate you and make you feel like you're doing something good for yourself. Granted, it's still nicotine but thats a hurdle I'll get over one day. I think of it as a nic patch or nic gum alternate option.

Good luck to ya

Thank you Lori. It works. I don't know what I did wrong the first 14 times, but I did something right this time. thumbsup.gif

Mona

LOL! Ain't that always the way? Congratulation on your new banner and new lifestyle!

2nd day with my eGo. I love it. My husband is so surprised that I've gone almost a week without one analog and I'm not a b*(^%. lol

He is now trying the ecig. He's not sold 100%, but is willing to try it.

Have a great smoke free week!

Mona

Congrats on a week !!! I love racking up those smoke free days. Your husband won't be able to resist for too long, especially when he sees how well your doing and how much better you smell.