One Thing I Do Not Miss About Smoking

1. smell, smell, smell!! especially in my car!! and your breathe!!

2. the cost of a pack of cigarettes.

3. feeling 10 times worse after a night of drinking because you smoked an entire pack in 6 hours.

4. coughing....every morning (noon and night)!!

Yeah for E-cigs!!!

PS I know I was only supposed to do one but I am not much for the rules!! :sofa:

Edited by Ofortuna

"The look of peoples faces when I walk into their house and get asked if I smoke. " trust me you don't have to ask.I didn't think I would an a**hole about smokers around me and I try not to be but it is kind of hard to be around the stale smoke smell,burning tobaco still smells kind of good to me though.

since small children lack tact... the thing i don't miss is the unabashed look of disgust on my daughter's face when i would come in room having a smoke outside.

that, and basically feeling like re-fried a** all the time.

add to that... dropping $60 buck a week... MINIMUM!

Edited by Stirfry

mcquinn: It was more of a snotty way for them to say I smelled instead of just acknowledging it and moving on. It's weird though, I kind of act the same way now though; without being a d bag of course. I can't stand it when people walk into my home and smell like that. It's hard to believe that used to be me.

Another is when I rode in people's cars and I had to ask if I could smoke. I hated that.

Edited by NeRo9k

Sneaking it from my husband out of guilt for doing it (he wanted me to quit SO badly) and the a** breath he said I had. I missed my kisses :D

now i can vape right next to him in bed! :thumbsup:

ALL OF THE ABOVE....AND ALL THAT POST AFTER!!!!! Cant believe I allowed myself to smoke for all those years. :no Ive been smoke free now going on 3 months, and my wife 2 months..and the one thing Im starting to realize is how filthy my home was from cigarettes. We have done SO much cleaning in the last 2 months and still Im finding small area's where you can tell someone had smoked in the house...unbelievable <_<

Well kinda bending the rules a bit but.....

I LOVE the way my wife kisses me now!!! I've smoked the whole time she's known me. So after a weekend apart right after I quit and started vaping I came home and she kissed me like she NEVER had!!! That's when I knew I had done a good thing! And it's still happening!!! :thumbsup:

Well kinda bending the rules a bit but.....

I LOVE the way my wife kisses me now!!! I've smoked the whole time she's known me. So after a weekend apart right after I quit and started vaping I came home and she kissed me like she NEVER had!!! That's when I knew I had done a good thing! And it's still happening!!! :thumbsup:

Please tell you don't subject her to the avatar version of you?

For me, it was the smoky breath. I like a clean mouth honestly but when you know you smoked before bed and in the morning you have that dragonbreath...well, smoking makes it 20 times worse! This may be a bit...ehh, I'll wing it.

My best friend is a fire fighter, so sometimes when we hang, he smells like smoke, which is ok. But when we do...what Hodge did with his wife *snickers*, his breath is what prompts me to tell him to take an extra few gulps of Mountain Dew. Now...no more smoky breath! :wub:

I am Jag and I approve this message :thumbsup: