Favorite Soap/body Wash Scent

I ask because my current favorite is banana coconut, I love getting out of the shower and smelling like a tropical fruit basket. yum yum!!! I also love anything from old spice and axe, which the hubby uses.

So, what's YOUR favorite scent?

dove energize or energy.. that stuff smells AWESOME!

other than that i also use olay vanilla, i think it reminds chicks that there is a stripper in all of us. when i'm on the prowl.

but the best sent is called "Sex Panther" by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

dove energize or energy.. that stuff smells AWESOME!

other than that i also use olay vanilla, i think it reminds chicks that there is a stripper in all of us. when i'm on the prowl.

but the best sent is called "Sex Panther" by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good. They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.

mmmmmmm nothing like the smell of dead panther. :lol:

as much as I would love to try bits of panther--I'll have to pass.

I love the smell of all the herbal essence shampoos--they used to carry an amazing grapefuit scent, can't find it anymore. love things with coconut scent--which is funny because coconut doesn't really have a scent.

I normally get a coconut scrub with shea butter, makes a very heavenly combo! I do agree that coconut barely got a smell but STILL, makes a good moisturizer

I am strictly a Philosophy girl --- Love their body shampoos -- all scents!!

Fav is Pure Grace, "pure grace is the clean smell of soap and water, the memory of fresh air woven into a set of crisp, white cotton sheets, a cold deep breath on a snowy winter night, the best summer morning you have ever know, the one white t-shirt that feels better than all the rest...philosophy's pure grace shower cream was inspired by our infinitely clean pure grace fragrance. this shower gel is infused with the scent of pure grace and is our most luxurious formula to date. perfect for the multi-tasker, this moisturizing formula leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated and can be used as a shampoo, body wash or a bubble bath. "

:wub:

Edited by Vacker1229

I am strictly a Philosophy girl --- Love their body shampoos -- all scents!!

Fav is Pure Grace, "pure grace is the clean smell of soap and water, the memory of fresh air woven into a set of crisp, white cotton sheets, a cold deep breath on a snowy winter night, the best summer morning you have ever know, the one white t-shirt that feels better than all the rest...philosophy's pure grace shower cream was inspired by our infinitely clean pure grace fragrance. this shower gel is infused with the scent of pure grace and is our most luxurious formula to date. perfect for the multi-tasker, this moisturizing formula leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated and can be used as a shampoo, body wash or a bubble bath. "

:wub:

OMG, I WANT IT! :smoke:

Axe ftw...nothing smells better than a man smelling like a sweet man...though I REALLY hate smelly dudes, I love it when someone has a sweet aroma. Even if they showered, I can actually detect a unique scent from a person...hence, the pet boxers on my pillow :shiftyninja:

Personally I wash with Dove Unscented soap. But I smell like Aqua De Gio cologne. :)

as of late, that's my same combo.

have none of you seen anchorman? that's where that "sex panther" quote came from. was about the only thing i found funny besides steve yelling "loud noises"

who cares what other people say, i don't think you're creepy at all.

ROFL!!! I like things that smell good >.>

and hodge, good tip. LOL

Is it worse than my best friend when he's out in the sun/heat ALL day and he takes off his shoes? Usually a blast of Febreeze helps solve that problem...for the socks and shoes, js.

Hodge, that's just your natural defense! :lol:

LOL must be a pretty big blast of febreeze to get rid of the smelly feet!

and depending on the time of the month for women sometimes sweaty men smell good (true story, saw it on a documentary about naughty stuff) dont know why i felt the need to share that, but there ya go. LOL

O_______O

I shall try that!...I'm weird like that, lol

And it's not that bad, it's when he's out of the office building, THAT'S when I smell it. Other than that, doesn't stop me from giving little foot massages ^.^ I'm so nice