I'm So Confused

Hey all,

I went to the Word up ecig site. Was totally impressed. But still confused.

What we are looking for:

Long battery life (8 hours)

A battery that you can leave on the charger, even though it has a full charge. (example: my battery dies at 9 PM, takes 2 1/2 hours to charge, but am told not to leave on charger for more than 4 hours as it can burn out the battery. I do not want to stay awake or set the alarm for 1 AM to take it off the charger.)

Word Up had some great things I think will work for us. Am looking at the Janty EGO. Any feedback on this would be MUCH appreciated!

Thanks everyone!

Hey all,

I went to the Word up ecig site. Was totally impressed. But still confused.

What we are looking for:

Long battery life (8 hours)

A battery that you can leave on the charger, even though it has a full charge. (example: my battery dies at 9 PM, takes 2 1/2 hours to charge, but am told not to leave on charger for more than 4 hours as it can burn out the battery. I do not want to stay awake or set the alarm for 1 AM to take it off the charger.)

Word Up had some great things I think will work for us. Am looking at the Janty EGO. Any feedback on this would be MUCH appreciated!

Thanks everyone!

OOPS, Sorry for the double post but forgot to include that we want to be able to use cartomizer or cart and atomizer (i.e. and forgive me if I sound stupid but I don't know that all batts will take either/or. :wub:

Ego is an awesome ecig and worth every penny but it does only take 2 hrs to charge. You might want to check out the Silver Bullet which takes 6isg hrs to charge and lasts 2 days ish.

I have both and recommend both

Ego is an awesome ecig and worth every penny but it does only take 2 hrs to charge. You might want to check out the Silver Bullet which takes 6isg hrs to charge and lasts 2 days ish.

I have both and recommend both

Thanks Uma, Does WordUp sell the silver bullet? And even though the Ego charges in 2 hours will it hurt it if you leave it on the charger longer, like 8 hours while I'm sleeping???

I love my ego !!!

I do leave mine on the charger over night or until I switch out the batteries. I only have 2 ego batts and just rotate through. one is usually on the charger--I unless I am going to be out for a while, then I take both.

battery life for me is most of the day--moderate vaper, heavy at times, but still seems to last all day.

I love my ego !!!

I do leave mine on the charger over night or until I switch out the batteries. I only have 2 ego batts and just rotate through. one is usually on the charger--I unless I am going to be out for a while, then I take both.

battery life for me is most of the day--moderate vaper, heavy at times, but still seems to last all day.

Thanks kitsu...I have read good things here on the forum about WordUp. Do you ever use cartomizers with your ego? If so, which ones and where do you get them?

For me, the Ego is definatly the way to go for 3.7v vaping on the go. You can use either the 510 atty or cartomizer (Vapor Talk store is one of the many suppliers to get cartomizers from). With the 2 batteries you get with the kit you can do as Kitsune said. I actually have 4 batteries (backup for backups) they tend to last me 4 to 6 hours each of fairly heavy vaping (on a low res atty). The silver Bullet isn't a bad choice but can be hard to find and is not as portable (rather large but I use mine at home all the time). Good luck in your search and if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

I think thats what I like best about the ego, great battery life and a bit more discreet for out and about. In some areas I prefer subtle, at home I love power. 3.7 volt works well for me when I am out, but like the higher voltage at home.

I highly recommend the eGo! Battery life is great, size is great, and it's a beauty to boot! I actually have 6 batteries for the eGo (yes, backups for the backups, backups) and rotate between them. I always have one on the charger...sometimes two. And I've left them overnight with no problem whatsoever. My two original eGo batts have been going since the first of February, so I doubt leaving them on the charger does any damage.

I also own the Silver Bullet. No, you cannot get that one at Wordup. It is only available from AltSmoke...except they are out of them at the moment. It is a rather large unit, but boy is it a vaping machine!! I just love it. I also have the pass through to go with it. I use that when I'm at the computer and I use it with the 18650 batteries the rest of the time. The batteries last forever (okay, about two days), but also take about ten hours to charge. It is large enough that I'm not comfortable using it out in public, but it's awesome for use at home or on the road. I would also highly recommend the Silver Bullet, but it might be better for someone who has been vaping a bit longer rather than just starting out.

WOW! Thanks for all the great feedback..all of you! Since I am shopping for two (my husband and I) I will need more batts and chargers, but that is ok. I think we will go with the ego, since it is compatible with 510? (if i'm getting all this info correctly). Good battery life, decent vapor action....carts or cartomizers, can dd if manual batt...sounds like a winner for us! And the prices at WordUp are so reasonable for what you get. Keep in mind, my only experience so far is with the mall kiosk guy that seemed more interested in selling me what he was "pushing" at the time than selling me something that would actually work for me.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

VAPOR TALK ROCKS!!!! :jump::animier::animier:

WOW! Thanks for all the great feedback..all of you! Since I am shopping for two (my husband and I) I will need more batts and chargers, but that is ok. I think we will go with the ego, since it is compatible with 510? (if i'm getting all this info correctly). Good battery life, decent vapor action....carts or cartomizers, can dd if manual batt...sounds like a winner for us! And the prices at WordUp are so reasonable for what you get. Keep in mind, my only experience so far is with the mall kiosk guy that seemed more interested in selling me what he was "pushing" at the time than selling me something that would actually work for me.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

VAPOR TALK ROCKS!!!! :jump::animier::animier:

BTW.. Anything I can order from the VT store, I will. I believe in supporting those who have supported you and I would be so totally lost without this forum. It has truly been a God send and I know that He directed my steps to this site. My first order from VT store shipped today and am looking forward to the arrival.It will at least tide us over until I can order the ego!

Great choice on the eGo. You won't be disappointed at all. I was going to say in my last post (but I forgot), that yes, you can use cartomizers with the eGo.

Another thing you might want to consider...Totally Wicked has a charger that will charge 5 batteries at once. TW has the "tornado" which is the exact same thing as the "eGo", only with a different name. Their charger is on sale right now for $17.49 (I think that was the sale price). I have one (but didn't get it at the sale price, darn it) and it's great to be able to charge more than one battery at once. You do have to buy adapters to put on the charger, but they are fairly cheap. Since the two of you would be using the same batteries, it seems like it would make more sense to have the one charger instead of several. Just thought I would mention it.

Here's the charger:

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/e-cig-accessories-510-titan/e-ni-510-titan5-battery-mega-charger-product.html

Here's a five pack of the adapters:

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/tornado-e-ni-accessories/tornado-battery-mains-charger-adaptorx-product.html

I don't know if it's OK to over charge or not. I read warnings against doing that and am pretty diligent about not leaving it on but others report no problems so maybe it's just company self protection.

The eGo rocks and so does wordup and you've just got to get at least one.

Both sb and eGo take 510 stuff like attys and cartos. The ego avgs 8 hrs per battery and has better flavor yet great vapor. The SB has awesome vapor and OK flavor compared to eGo.

The Sb isn't too complicated if you keep it at 3.7 volt and use just the one protected battery. It definitely is huge whereas the eGo is elegant.

Oh oh I forgot rest of questions. On cell phone typing.

EGo just came out with a pt for it too. I have a SB pt and like it and it's eaay to use. The eGo should be easy too I would think. Either one is an added bonus and financial.

I leave mine in the charger. Maybe if its a regular charger its better than the hi-speed charger?

Anyway, besides regular cartos, there are mega cartos just for the ego. Wordup is out right now as I was going to try one. I got a pre-filled from TW but it quit on me. They also have a mega ego cart which hold a ton of juice and it requires a mega ego atomizer. Not to be confused with the mega 510 carts. Just more things to confuse. ;-)

The Ego/tornado is a great choice. You wont go wrong with it. And with a low resistance atty it really is a great unit. Good battery life, nice size for outside travel, a really all around good device.

As far a charging, I leave mine on charge all night and haven't had any problems at all. I believe that once it reaches it full charge it shuts itself down and wont take any more charge.

Good luck and happy vaping.

I just have to thank you all so much. We are (or were) not really heavy smokers. Smoked a light menthol name brand 100's. we don't need vapor that is going to be like a cloud, med vape is fine. Just looking for an all around good product with decent vape, good batt life, and refillable. We are not slaves to the "smoking gods" just looking for something to replace a light analog that we can use all day and charge while we are sleeping. Is that too much to ask????

Thanks for all the input and feedback...I think we have found the answer. You will know when I have one of those banners that says how many days smoke free, $ saved, and # of analogs avoided. I am sooooooooo looking forward to that!!! :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see you put it up on the forum. I know you'll enjoy your experiance. And as always, don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

As you can see there is always someone willing to lend a hand.

I can't wait to see what you think of the Ego. I personally think you will love it !!

I know Chris appreciates the business....

He has always held that this is a forum with a store not a store with a forum.....Which makes for the best possible updates and information on products. VT store and all others out there.

However--its always good to support the hand that feeds us..... (Thank You Chris)

But since no store carries all items, we all get bits from all over. plus the list of VT certified suppliers is great.

Happy Vaping