Tasty Vapor

Popsicle

First review. It's going to be awful, so let's just get it over with quickly; like ripping off a Bandaid or taking a drag off of a Blu. *BA-dam-CHING!!!*

Pina Colada- A very basic, but very good, pina colada flavor. It's strong on the pineapple it seems, but the elements are all there. Light and fresh, but very distinct. "If you like pina coladaaaaaas..." then it's worth trying. 4/5

Mint Chocolate Chip- Very strong on mint, but there is most definitely chocolate in there. Reminds me of Junior Mints or something. It provides an amazing freshening sensation combined with a subtle sweetness. Highly recommend it, unless you are a communist who hates chocolate and/or mint. In which case, out of my country. NOW. 5/5

Apple Pie- TV has a weekly sale in which they make about 4 flavors $10 each, as opposed to the already cheap $15. That's the only reason I bought Apple Pie, and I began to think I might regret it. It's actually very good. Apples, cinnamon, and maybe even a hint of caramel? I don't even eat apple pie, but this flavor is growing on me. 3/5

Kretek- I've never had a clove cigarette in my life. You will have to go ask someone else how accurate this flavor is, all I can tell you is that it is AMAZING. Strong flavor, very spicy, but also very sweet. Definitely tastes like Christmas (I really wish there was an intelligent-sounding way to say that.) This was another one I began to think I might regret, but I was dead wrong. 8/5 ("But Popsicle! You can't do that! That's an improper fraction!" I do what I want!)

Butter Rum- This is the reason I found out about Tasty Vapor. I bought a WetBox, and Missy tests each unit herself before shipping using the Butter Rum 0mg doubler. I smelled this on the bottle in my WetBox and immediately asked her what it was. That's how it started. One of my favorite flavors ever. Again, never had butter rum in my life, but this blows my mind. 10/5 (Really? 10/5? I'm starting to see why you all hate me so much. :innocent: )

Tastyfinger- I like it. The initial wow-factor was taken away by the fact that I already had a liquid close to this flavor. But I like it and it's worth checking out. 3/5

Atomic Cinnacide- When I first got this, I didn't like it. It was too strong and I thought I would vape 3 drops of this per week, if that. As of now, I frequently vape it for days at a time. Sometimes I vape this so much that it's the only thing I can taste anymore. Sometimes I vape it so much it hurts. This is the only time since I began vaping that I feel like I am doing any kind of damage to myself. I love it. And I will be ordering a lot more of it. Once you get used to it, it's amazing. Very hot, very strong, fiery cinnamon. This is the only liquid so far that I have dedicated just one atomizer to; fittingly, it's a red 510. It has a nice throat hit, and if you vape it at 6 volts, I'd call it more of a throat apocalypse. I haven't vaped this higher than 6, but if you do, it was great having you as a member here. We'll miss you, but we will meet again someday. 50/5

So as anyone who talks to me regularly already knows, Tasty Vapor has now joined the ranks of suppliers that I am a fanboy of. 1 ounce of liquid for $15 (and $10 weekly specials), and either 2 or 4 ounces of 0mg for $15. The price is cheap but the quality is far from it. Try them out. :thumbsup:

Great review!! I've been a fan of tasty vapor since November and have been using Atomic Cinnacide (formerly known as Atomic Fireball) as my main vape since then. I haven't tried those other flavors yet, but now I just might have to. Thanks for the info.

Hey there, very nice review. It is one of the better ones I have read in a long time. Tasty vapor is on my list of vendors to try after I get a 6volt unit. The one thing is that they had smaller than 30ml bottles to at least try. You might had sold me on trying the mint chocolate. I figure if the juice isn't horrible or amazing it wouldn't be worth reviewing. But very nice review.

:thumbsup: Great review! I like your style. More! More!

I'm stuck on their cappachino, it's my all day vape. He mixed it according to my tastebuds and got it right on. (I gave him a list of the brands I've liked in the past but that could use a tad bit of improvement on and he nailed it.)

Can't wait to order some of that Atomic next payday. (and a red atty! good idea!).

Great review!! I've been a fan of tasty vapor since November and have been using Atomic Cinnacide (formerly known as Atomic Fireball) as my main vape since then. I haven't tried those other flavors yet, but now I just might have to. Thanks for the info.

No problem. Yep, Atomic Cinnacide hurts so good. I love it. :thumbsup:

Hey there, very nice review. It is one of the better ones I have read in a long time. Tasty vapor is on my list of vendors to try after I get a 6volt unit. The one thing is that they had smaller than 30ml bottles to at least try. You might had sold me on trying the mint chocolate. I figure if the juice isn't horrible or amazing it wouldn't be worth reviewing. But very nice review.

Thank you. Yeah, it's too bad that they won't sell less than an ounce, but I kind of see why. I just figure, I have never had something so bad that I can't vape it, so if I don't love it, I can just save it for a rainy day (or, ahem, a ban perhaps?)

Yeah, usually I don't mention something unless I either love it or think it's a waste of money, but I just figured I'd give a rundown of all my TV stuff. I know $15 for liquid you've never tried can be intimidating.

:thumbsup: Great review! I like your style. More! More!

I'm stuck on their cappachino, it's my all day vape. He mixed it according to my tastebuds and got it right on. (I gave him a list of the brands I've liked in the past but that could use a tad bit of improvement on and he nailed it.)

Can't wait to order some of that Atomic next payday. (and a red atty! good idea!).

Thanks so much! I'll do more eventually, and more in depth.

Yeah, I hear he is good with custom stuff.

And yes, you'll definitely want an atomizer that stands out, unless you want Atomic Cinnacide paired with every flavor you own. :yes

Nice review!

I have been very impressed by Geoff and the tv crew, they are simply the best around imo! You guys really need to try Geoffs blend, its my #1 favorite juice (atomic cinnacide, butter rum, and banana nut bread all mixed) . I have had ordered 20-25 bottles of juice from tv and only had 1 that was not to my liking.

Happy vaping!

Hey Popsicle...you nailed it! Great review and love your approach. Really one of the better written ones I seen.

Keep up the good work and give us some more of your witty info. :thumbsup:

You get a +1 for this one.

(see ya on the short bus)

Nice review!

I have been very impressed by Geoff and the tv crew, they are simply the best around imo! You guys really need to try Geoffs blend, its my #1 favorite juice (atomic cinnacide, butter rum, and banana nut bread all mixed) . I have had ordered 20-25 bottles of juice from tv and only had 1 that was not to my liking.

Happy vaping!

Really, the only "problem" is orders go out a bit slow, but I wouldn't call it a problem since I understand that it is mixed to order. I'm impatient and hate waiting, but they're just trying to keep their freshness and quality as high as possible. So that's not really a complaint to them, I just DESPISE waiting for things that I want. :wallbash: But still totally worth it!

That's what Geoff's Blend is? Are you serious? It sounds terrible. The Atomic Cinnacide makes it sound gross. But let's be honest, I'll probably try it anyway! I'm expecting to eventually try them all.

And thank you to everyone else who posted too!

• 2 weeks later...

Awsome reviews Pop, freakin hillarious.

I just orderd my first batch from TV it was the Tobacco/Menthol

I got 1 oz of 48mg and a 2oz doubler.

Now i have to say im not impressed with it at all. i was really hoping to like it since it's so much for such a good price, but it just has absolutly no taste or throat hit, just a bit of menthol effect when you breath it in.

i contected them via live chat and they told me to try letting it sit a week, I hope there right, im a big menthol lover. i absolutly love VT's mentha its the best i have had so far. but we will see.

Have any of you had issues that the flavor just wasnt there like breahting air? and if letting it sit really helps that much?

Awsome reviews Pop, freakin hillarious.

I just orderd my first batch from TV it was the Tobacco/Menthol

I got 1 oz of 48mg and a 2oz doubler.

Now i have to say im not impressed with it at all. i was really hoping to like it since it's so much for such a good price, but it just has absolutly no taste or throat hit, just a bit of menthol effect when you breath it in.

i contected them via live chat and they told me to try letting it sit a week, I hope there right, im a big menthol lover. i absolutly love VT's mentha its the best i have had so far. but we will see.

Have any of you had issues that the flavor just wasnt there like breahting air? and if letting it sit really helps that much?

Thanks!

Wow, really? I haven't tried that one, but that's a shame. Their flavors do sometimes fluctuate in intensity, and yes, the flavors do change with time. This is because it's not sitting in a box until you order it, he actually mixes each bottle as it is ordered. This means that it won't be fully "matured" when it gets to you. For example, I still like Kretek, but I don't like it as much as the day I got it. The flavor has definitely changed a bit. Same with Atomic Cinnacide, except I actually like it more now. As it ages, a little bit more of a sweetness creeps in.

Good luck with letting it sit! Hopefully it will be more to your liking soon. Also, for future reference, he will do nearly any customizations aside from nicotine levels above 48mg. Double flavor, mix flavors, ask and you shall receive. Let us know how it turns out.

If you like AC, you'll love Geoff's Blend IMHO. Once it ages the flavor is like a big red or is it juicy fruit... nope I'm getting big re... juicy... both! Definately a unique flavor, but a bit milder then AC. I've known some that couldn't handle AC but can vape Geoff's Blend. I love both.

Love the Kretek as well. Used to smoke the occasional clove cig back in college and this one definately brought back memories from the first puff. Haven't tried any other clove juice, but those who have say TV's blend is the closest out there. I tend to believe them.

SAMPLES: TV doesn't do samples... however, there is an affiliated sample co-op and juice trade in their sub-forum on ECF. The co-op sends out 20 sample sized flavors at 0 nic for people to try at a resonable fee. Seems popular though I haven't tried it myself. I already have a wide variety of their juice at the ready. Though I do need to try the Butter Rum after reading this review! :thumbsup:

If you like AC, you'll love Geoff's Blend IMHO. Once it ages the flavor is like a big red or is it juicy fruit... nope I'm getting big re... juicy... both! Definately a unique flavor, but a bit milder then AC. I've known some that couldn't handle AC but can vape Geoff's Blend. I love both.

Love the Kretek as well. Used to smoke the occasional clove cig back in college and this one definately brought back memories from the first puff. Haven't tried any other clove juice, but those who have say TV's blend is the closest out there. I tend to believe them.

SAMPLES: TV doesn't do samples... however, there is an affiliated sample co-op and juice trade in their sub-forum on ECF. The co-op sends out 20 sample sized flavors at 0 nic for people to try at a resonable fee. Seems popular though I haven't tried it myself. I already have a wide variety of their juice at the ready. Though I do need to try the Butter Rum after reading this review! :thumbsup:

I am running out of Atomic Cinnacide, and it is a weekly special ALONG WITH Geoff's blend! It's destiny!

I cannot deal with ECF. That place is just gross. But if anyone can brave the idiocy over there, that does sound like a pretty sweet deal!

And yes, Butter Rum is definitely one of his top flavors, in my opinion. I almost want to order it again with double flavor, but I'm afraid I would never vape anything else ever again.

Edited by Popsicle

I'm going to have to try some of those flavors. I first started using Tasty Vapor back in November. Back then it was Atomic Fireball instead of Atomic Cinnacide. It was the very first juice I could taste and I fell in love with it. In December he had a buy one get one free offer and I ordered 6 bottles of Atomic Fireball. I ran out a few weeks ago and got the Atomic Cinnacide. I don't think it's quite as strong as what I had before. I've tried a lot of juice from a lot of different places, but I always come back to TV because they are a very reasonable price and I can taste them. Plus they are quite good.

I'm going to have to try some of those flavors. I first started using Tasty Vapor back in November. Back then it was Atomic Fireball instead of Atomic Cinnacide. It was the very first juice I could taste and I fell in love with it. In December he had a buy one get one free offer and I ordered 6 bottles of Atomic Fireball. I ran out a few weeks ago and got the Atomic Cinnacide. I don't think it's quite as strong as what I had before. I've tried a lot of juice from a lot of different places, but I always come back to TV because they are a very reasonable price and I can taste them. Plus they are quite good.

Incredibly good deal indeed! $10-$15 for an ounce anywhere else would likely be crappy Chinese liquid, but that is FAR from the case with TV.

Kretek- I've never had a clove cigarette in my life. You will have to go ask someone else how accurate this flavor is, all I can tell you is that it is AMAZING. Strong flavor, very spicy, but also very sweet. Definitely tastes like Christmas (I really wish there was an intelligent-sounding way to say that.) This was another one I began to think I might regret, but I was dead wrong. 8/5 ("But Popsicle! You can't do that! That's an improper fraction!" I do what I want!)

I can tell you this as someone who ADORES cloves: you actually defined the flavor very well! It is spicy but nice and sweet but good enough to vape. I've tried it from a friend who so happened to give me a sample bottle...wish I knew where it was >.<

ANYWAYS, clove is my all time flavor to vape on and since you kinda made me remember where did it come from...I might buy some too! :animier:

Overall, superb review!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines