How Much Do You Vape?

Rd28

Hi im a new member and there is alot of talk about different ecigs and how much people use them. I was just thinkin is it normal to allways be vaping? i hardly ever seem to put it down and i have to stop and ask is that normal or am i not getting enough nic? I love vaping and i do it evan when im not having a nic fit, of course its kind of hard to have one when i dont put it down lol give me your thoughts guys like to know how often all of you use your ecig.

Yeah, Most people find that they vape more than they smoked. Just be careful and listen to your body and if you start getting headaches or shakey you might want to cut back your nic level. Also be sure to drink alot of water and stay hydrated. :thumbsup:

By the second month I was able to briefly put my ecig down, into the 3rd month I was able to put it down for a bit longer and that was about as good as it got. I have figured out my over all cigarette nicotine intake vs my e cig nicotine intake and I actually use less nicotine now, despite the fact that my ecig is very rarely far from reach.

I love vaping !!!

Tomarrow is my first day of work using a ecig i hope i can fill my nic level without using it all day lol, btw i use the DD method but was wondering for work if it be a good idea to use a cart and just put alot of drips into it? it seems a cart can hold more e juice compaired to the 3 drops on the atty. i know the taste might not be as good but i dont realy want to be messing with much driping at the job. also one more quick thing, say u drip your cart or atty but only take 1 or 2 puffs then set it down will the drips that are inside the e cig stay fresh till you pick it back up or will it get stale? thx guys

im on about the 2nd month of not smoking and i always had to have a cig in the morning i know you know how that is but now i can go for hours in thw morning with out vaping even once. i love it. but after that its just downhill. lol. i vape constantly!

I rarely feel the need to put my ecig down. I vape all the time. Okay, except when I'm in the bathtub, or doing dishes, or sleeping. The rest of the time, it's in my hand or in my mouth. I love vaping.

I rarely feel the need to put my ecig down. I vape all the time. Okay, except when I'm in the bathtub, or doing dishes, or sleeping. The rest of the time, it's in my hand or in my mouth. I love vaping.

You serious? I vape in the tub all the time. Nothing like soaking and vaping!

lol thx guys, at lease im not alone in the vaping world. Still, i think I should try and cut back. I would love a 10ml bottle to last me a week, save me some $$$!:) why does VT have to make the damn mentha vape so good! gonna be hard ;)

You should check out TastyVapor.com. Depending on your nic intake, you can buy a 48mg with nic bottle (29ml, but they always add more, so they say. i say its just 30 ml like a normal bottle) for $15 and get a "doubler" (i.e. flavor without nic), that is 4oz (or roughly 120ml) for $15. Mix them tgether and voila! instant low-medium level juice that you can customize the nic level of (or just vape 0 nic whenever you want and use nic when you have a "nic fit"). their shipping is $5 so for $35 you get 150 ml of juice! The best thing is that you can customize the flavor! they even have some juice $5 cheaper that is on sale! the sale items change every week or month, i don't remember. . . sorry!

If you were a heavy smoker like a lot of us (2+packs a day when I stopped) it's hard to quit the hand to mouth habit as much as the nic.

I find that I vape a hell of a lot more than I did analogs. Constantly have one in my mouth or in my hand. You might want to look into mixing some of your own juice. It takes a little practice to get what you like, but in the long run it will save you quite a bit of money over a period of time.

Only trouble is storing the flavorings, nic juice and pg or vg. But I can make a lot more than I vape without running out as quick.

I was just thinkin is it normal to allways be vaping? i hardly ever seem to put it down and i have to stop and ask is that normal or am i not getting enough nic?

Okay, i have some theories on the nic.

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/topic/6292-interesting-article/page__view__findpost__p__56267

Basically, and some may argue, I believe most smokers don't feel that urge every few minutes (chain) because there's no nic. It's a learned response to the drug, hand to mouth. I just don't think the brain is ever really calling for nic except for those truly addicted to high levels. Is there a withdrawal that produces stress that calls for you to smoke? Absolutely. But true withdrawal is very subtle. To those that disagree (you know who you are) why are there people, and we all know them, that only smoke on weekends, when drinking, when stressed. They can go for days/weeks without one. So why the urge to have one? Brain says, ooh, I remember, when you go hand to mouth and pull in smoke, mmm, feel better.

Anyway, I started at 24 but because I was unsure of my level of nic, I kept to my same routine, smoking outside, once an hour, etc. I then started dropping it 2 mg every week or two until I was at 0. During that time, I was vaping like a fiend. A couple of weeks after going to 0, my brain gave up and I pretty much lost the desire, I only vape occasionally now and usually because my weekend vaping wife makes sure I have it on me for her. The point is, I really think I could have vaped constantly at 24 and had no problems. But if you are a boob, I wouldn't be going nuts right now, more because you will get a sore throat, dry up, have a cough, headaches, etc. I'd get past that before going crazy.

In the short time I have been vaping (just over one week now), I have found that I am vaping more and more. I pretty much vape all day. Luckily, the unit I got has a nice long battery life. I dunno that I can say I vape more than I smoked, because, working at home, there was rarely a time when I did not have a cigarette lit. The only exception being in one of my two vehicles, which I simply refused to smoke in. I was easily going through 2 cartons of cigarettes a week. If my stress level was high or I was approaching a deadline, I could go through a carton in under 3 days.

Needless to say, vaping is saving me a good deal of money, not only in the cost of cigarettes themselves but also in home maintenance. The cost of constantly painting walls, replacing air filters, etc adds up quickly. That's not to mention the fact that it is very likely saving my life.

I think that some of the reasons we tend to vape more than we smoked are twofold:

1. Many people prefer the taste of vaping and there are soooo many wonderful flavors to try

2. With a regular cig there is a definite start and stop but with a ecig you can vape till your battery dies :thumbup:

Im going on just over 5 months now and i vape constantly but i dont work so needless to say im bored all the time. The only time i set it down is when im driving. Heck i even vape when im showering, it just tastes so damn good. And i vape anywhere between 18mg-48mg juice depending on the day.

Count me as yet another chain vaporer. I don't feel bad. I have discovered that unlike analog cigarettes, I do not crave a vape while I'm having a vape. I would have chain smoked every single minute of every single day if I could have afforded to. With Vaping, we are free to do that and it's only natural that our inner child is going to insist upon it. Let the brat have it's way. Eventually it'll chill out and then you will find your groove. Don't stress it.

Count me as yet another chain vaporer. I don't feel bad. I have discovered that unlike analog cigarettes, I do not crave a vape while I'm having a vape. I would have chain smoked every single minute of every single day if I could have afforded to. With Vaping, we are free to do that and it's only natural that our inner child is going to insist upon it. Let the brat have it's way. Eventually it'll chill out and then you will find your groove. Don't stress it.

Me too!!

I'm happy when I'm vaping, so why not vape all the time and be happy all the time? Works for me. :innocent:

Chain vaping is the way for me, honestly. Cannot sit there and forget about vaping for a short while. It's more of the oral fixation for me than the nic fix sometimes.